Chapter18

We all went to the training field, but Aizawa wasn't there? We thought he probably was late. Then we hear "OH MY GOD YOU SCARED ME!—" it was Hagakure.

Then Aizawa appeared, we all stood around him. "So today will be different, you will be taken by a mysterious shadow. There you will face your biggest fears, how long you will stay there depends on the fear."

                   ~Todoroki POV~

I didn't really like that, there are a lot of stuff I'm scared of. I was taken by the shadow second, it felt cold. Then everything was black. I tried breathing normally but couldn't, this was just like my nightmares..

Mom..she was there..I could see her screaming in pain.. "MOM! PLEASE!" I shouted, hoping even though it was fake she would hear me. Dabi was there too, he stood infront of me. "Without your quirk, you're nothing~!" He looked so evil..

"LET ME GO!"
"You're so powerful, can't you do it~?"
"STOP!"
Tears were escaping my eyes quickly, Dabi was holding me by my neck again.
It burned, but just a slight. I heard my mother, her tangled words.

Then I came back, I was back at UA. "Goodness, what happened there problem child?!" Aizawa looked rather shocked. "My fears, as you said we were doing..?" I looked at him confused.

"Well obviously we can see tears, and burn marks. The fears weren't supposed to attack you. So mind telling me what it was?" I knew I had to, but didn't want to mention mom and Dabi.

"*sigh* It was about my mother, the day she..died..Dabi was there aswell in the hospital and in there." I looked at him, "Oh," was all he responded. I went back to the others and Katsuki.

I tried to catch my breath, after experiencing absolute hell. Katsuki put one arm around my back and pulled me closer. I was kinda embarrassed but liked it at the same time.

"Next is basic battling, Todoroki is against Bakugou, Tsu is against Sero, Uraraka is against Momo, blah blah"
We all head to our fields, I'm sharing a field with Tsu and Sero.

"I might've let you win at the sports festival, not anymore Katsuki.." I smiled, obviously as a joke although I would try to win. "Game on, bitch!" We started fighting.

It was intense as we were the two best students, Midoriya right after.

                   ~Bakugou POV~
Shoto had been training good, but I still can beat him, right? I gave him the evil smirk, showing its down. I'm gonna win, AGAIN! He was actually a challenge, he was doing good.

I had to actually fight with power instead of just exploding out big explosions. Then he did a mega move, his fire suddenly became blue.? He shot it right at me while I shot an explosion.

He blocked it with and ice wall, managed to get on top of it and directed right on me. I ran under the smoke and broke the wall he was on. He had planned that as he managed to jump onto my spot.

"Told you I wasn't gonna let you win~"
Shoto wasn't lying, but in the end it was a tie.

                   ~Tsuyu POV~
Me and Sero had similar quirks, but I have some features he doesn't have ribbit. He tried to capture me in tape but I was quick to react and squatted down.

I went for his legs and wrapped them around my tongue. I was behind the school building, so I jumped onto there.
(Didn't have much ideas for Tsu's fight)

                   ~Uraraka POV~
Momo started out with creating grenades, and throwing them at me. Of course, I made them float. Then she started making heavier objects, that I could not float. I had to let go and it made a BANG!

                     ~Todoroki POV~
I was exhausted, the burn on my neck, it still hurts. Then Aizawa told me and Katsuki to come to him, he had to say something? We went over to him and he said "There are pepole crowding the gates, they want to speak to you two"

I sighed, we were just done training and completely worn out. We went to the huge crowd, and tried to not lose our eardrums by the shouting. "EVERYONE PLEASE CALM DOWN!!" I shouted over their voices. Then everything went quiet.

I picked a man in the back, "Is that boy your boyfriend!?" I wasn't sure if he wanted me to tell, but he did because he answered "Yes, I am!" Then I picked one in the front.

"Have you guys ever done 'it'?" She smirked. My face went cherry red and Katsuki nodded while letting out a small laugh. "Y-yes..we have.." I was so embarrassed, being a tomato in public and so personal questions.

Then Katsuki came from behind me and rest his head on my shoulder. He whispered "How do you deal with these crap pepole, Sho?" He looked surprised as I was still flustered and chill.

"Ok uhm, you in the middle there!" I pointed at a lady with her toddler. Apparently the toddler had a question "What is you hewo name?" I understood she meant hero name.

"Well, when we chose our names I just went for "Shoto", pretty boring. But its apparently "Icyhot" now according to Katsuki." He laughed. A nickname turns to a hero name. The child giggled and was put down again. I was tired and didn't want to answer more questions.

I think Katsuki saw that I was tired?

                 ~Bakugou POV~
I could see Shoto was tired, so I said "Ok yall extras, he's tired and so am I! Don't come for questions RIGHT after hero training, now we'll be going." I grabbed Shotos hand and went in.