Chapter4

'Damnit..he's so cute..' Bakugou was stroking Shotos hair, slowly making him fall asleep. He saw a flash and closed his eyes as it hurt. He looked to see what it was to see a running Mina and Momo.

He sighed knowing they took pictures. He didn't want everyone knowing about his love life. He tried to stop thinking about it and fell asleep. He was sleeping peacefully with Shoto, his fire side warming and his ice side cooling.

After a week, they started hero training. Everything was going good, Todoroki, Bakugou and Deku were at a different field. They were training and doing good. Since they were further away, Endeavor had assigned Shoto guards. They were supposed to watch the other two aswell.

Todoroki was annoyed, but continued training. He saw around himself after a while, there was only Deku, Katsuki and him. Where were the guards? He went looking when he found something horrifying..

Dead bodies, one by one stacked on each other. Deku and Katsuki had followed and were shocked. "WHAT THE FUCK" Bakugou yelled. They saw a wave of blue flames come towards them. Todoroki was quick to react and blasted a wall of ice.

There Dabi comes walking. "Ah, nice training you've been doing.." He said looking at my ice wall. "Too bad it won't be useful~" Todoroki was confused. "What do you want Dabi?!" Deku shouted. I then realized there was something on my neck..