Chapter8

THERE WILL BE SPICE IN THIS CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ⚠️

Todoroki went to Bakugous dorm after prom. "They were right when they said I'll show you~" Bakugou pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. He kissed Shoto, asking for permission and Shoto approved.

He opened his mouth and Bakugou explored every single bit with his tongue. Todoroki let out a soft moans as Bakugou gave him hickeys. "Aaah~" Bakugou smirked and looked at him. He put his fingers in Shotos mouth.

"Suck them, I need to prepare you " Todoroki sucked his fingers until Bakugou took them out. He first put one finger in, "hhmmmhhh~" and then and other and started moving his fingers.

"aahhh~" Todoroki was a blushing mess and Bakugou took out his fingers.

(No more, I can't 😭This is like my second time writing smut in a while, sorry if it's bad)

Shoto was tearing up a bit since it was his first time and Bakugou was big. He changed the sheets. He put on a hoodie for Shoto and fell asleep. The Gossiper duo, Mina and Momo were OUTSIDE OUR DORM TAKING PICS!!

Bakugou sighed, not wanting to deal with their crap at this point. He pulled Shoto closer and wrapped a leg around his waist. He soon fell asleep aswell.

Hey! Little authors note: I'm gonna stop writing ACTUAL smut, I'm just awkward with it. HOWEVER, maybe I'll continue, but it won't be good.