Prolouge

(Y/n) POV

      I am training with my new Eevee that I hatched just a few weeks ago along with some of my other Poke'mon. I have loved Poke'mon since I was a toddler and when I got the chance to become a Trainer, I told myself I would become the most powerful Trainer in history. I have defeated multiple trainers, evil organizations, Legendary Poke'mon and several Poke'mon leagues.

(Y/n): Alright, Eevee, Tackle!

Eevee: *determined* Eevee!

(Y/n): Now Pikachu, dodge and use Thunder Punch!

Pikachu: *affirmative* Pika!

     I have been training Eevee to increase it's speed, and Eevee managed to land the Tackle before Pikachu Libre had a chance to respond.

(Y/n): Yes! Excellent work Eevee. No hard feelings Pikachu?

Pikachu: *agreed* Pikachu.

Eevee: *affectionate* Eevee.

      Eevee eagerly jumped into arms, unlike most Eevee, this one had a shiny coat. Pikachu was wearing a Libre outfit because it loved wrestling, so that's what I taught it to do.

(Y/n): Alright you two let's go to Professor Sycamore's lab and play with the others.

Eevee/Pikachu: *agreed*

     We walked back into Lumiose City and reached the Professor's lab, even though I was staying with my mom, I left all my Poke'mon I've ever caught in Professor Sycamore's care. I walk in and almost get a word out when-

*excited ROAR*

(Y/n): Whoa! *tackled to the ground* *laughing* Charizard cut it out!

      My starter Poke'mon is Charizard, after it evolved, I came to the realization that Charizard was actually quite weak compared to other Charizard in the world, so I asked a girl named Liza to help train Charizard to be the strongest there ever was. Now, it has come back after several years to travel and battle with me again and I couldn't be prouder of him. My Steelix shows up and I greet every single Poke'mon at the lab. We then decide to play and have lunch in the garden. As everyone takes a nap in their Poke'Balls for a little while, Eevee sits on my shoulder and nuzzles my cheek, when suddenly and wormhole opens up, and at first I thought it might be a Ultra Wormhole when Lunala flies out and greets me. You see I helped close the Ultra Wormholes and saved Lunala and Solgaleo from Necrozma.

Lunala: *happy greeting*

(Y/n): Hey Lunala! Good to see you again. What's going on?

      Lunala used Psychic to get my back pack and all my Poke'Balls and then picked me up and took me and Eevee through the same wormhole.

(Y/n): Someone must need help, huh?

Lunala: *agreed nod*

(Y/n): *confidant* Then let's do this.

      Lunala does some crazy aerial maneuvers through the wormhole and after a few minutes we come out through another wormhole to an unfamiliar world. I then realize something.

(Y/n): Lunala, I can only use six Poke'mon at a time, why did you have me bring everyone?

      Lunala answers by landing and then uses Psychic and takes out a unused Beast Ball and pokes the button, the Beast Ball shakes but then dings, meaning Lunala was caught.

(Y/n): *picks up Beast Ball* Must be important if you need me to train you. Whatever's here, we'll beat it together.

Eevee: *concerned* Eevee.