Tidal Wave

3rd Person POV

Port: *voice over* Alright! Battle begin!

(Y/n): Swanna! Aerial Ace!

Swanna: Swan!

Swanna flaps it's wings hard and launches towards Team SSSN with frightening speed. It flies low to the water to stir it up a small wave as it flies in between the four guys.

Sun: Scatter!

(Y/n): Castform, use Cosmic Power.

In the stands...

Ruby: What does Cosmic Power do?

Weiss: If I remember, it raises the users defensive power.

Blake: He wants Castform to stay in the battle as long as possible.

Back on the field....

Sun bounces off a rock to dodge Swanna's next attack and leaps for (Y/n) with his staff raised above his head, before (Y/n) could react though, Swampert got between them and used Wide Guard to block Sun's attack.

Sun: What?

(Y/n) saw Sun grow a determined expression and guessed his next move.

(Y/n): Swampert! Defend yourself with Power-Up Punch!

Swampert responds and stands on it's hind legs and balls up it's fists. Sun breaks his staff into two nunchucks and starts swinging them around, as he hits the defending Swampert, he shoots fire dust rounds at the Mud Fish Poke'mon.

 Sun breaks his staff into two nunchucks and starts swinging them around, as he hits the defending Swampert, he shoots fire dust rounds at the Mud Fish Poke'mon

While the fire didn't do much damage, Swampert was hit with a lot of force, but it manages to power through the attack and send Sun flying back. Swampert then jumps up and hits Sun in the chin, the move also raised it's attack power.

Sage and Scarlett fire at Swampert with ice dust, which unfortunately, locked Swampert in a block of ice.

Port: *voice over* Oh, that doesn't look good for our resident beast tamer.

Blake: But look, Swampert's Aura is still in the green.

Ruby: He's not out of the game yet.

Yang: Go (Y/n)! Whoo!

On the field...

Sun: Neptune! Do something man!

Neptune: *scared* No way man. I ain't hopping on water.

(Y/n): Swanna! Use Steel Wing on Neptune!

Swanna: Swan!

Swanna's wings turn to steel and it flies in and attack Neptune, but Neptune manages to pull himself together and fires electricity Dust from his gun. Swanna dodged the first two but gets hit as she got too close, Neptune takes a breath of relief, but Swanna manages to power through the pain and continue it's attack and hits Neptune in the chin.