In Defense of Kalos

3rd Person POV

Officer Jenny: *announcing over intercom* Giant Mysterious creeping vines are overruning the city, and there has been major damage centered around Prism Tower. Avoid that area during evacuation. Again: There has been major damage around Prism Tower.

Ruby: What's a Prism Tower?

(Y/n): *looks and indicates it* The tallest building in Lumiose City, as well as the headquarters of the Lumiose City Gym.

Weiss: There's something near the top of the tower.

(Y/n) pulls out his binoculars to try and see.

(Y/n): It looks like.... Zygarde, the legendary Poke'mon of Order, but it's different somehow.

Blake: Different how?

(Y/n): Well, it's red for one thing, and it wouldn't attack a whole city without a reason to.

(Y/n) steers Lunala to a nearby roof and Charizard X lands as everuone clambers off on the rooftop.

(Y/n): *to Lunala* Thanks Lunala, we'll take it from here.

Lunala simply nods and flies off into another wormhole. (Y/n) then pulls out a phone from his backpack, he also notices all but the poke'balls on his belt are gone, teleported back to Professor Sycamore's lab.

(Y/n): Oh right, only six Poke'mon at a time can be carried. Oh well, I need to make a call.

Amidst the chaos, Professor Sycamore is helping a girl named Mairin, when he hears his phone go off, he grabs it from his pocket and answers it.

Sycamore: Hello?

(Y/n): *over phone* Professor Sycamore? It's (Y/n).

Sycamore: (Y/n)! Thank goodness, I was worried when you and your Poke'mon left without a trace.

(Y/n): *over phone* Yeah, long story. Listen, what's going on? Who's behind this?

Sycamore: After the Kalos League ended these vines start growing and destroying the city. I can't say for certain who's behind this, but I'm helping a girl named Mairin who was travelling with my former assitant Alain.

The camera switches back to (Y/n)'s position with Team RWBY.

(Y/n): I remember him, where is he now?

Sycamore: *over phone* Headed to Prism Tower, I have no proof, but I suspect that a group known as Team Flare may be behind this.

(Y/n): Well, only one way to find out. We need to head for Prism Tower.

Sycamore: *over phone* Agreed. I'll meet you there myself.

(Y/n): Got it. *hangs up phone* Ready team?

RWBY: Ready. *grabs their poke'balls* Come out!

Fenris: *appears* Houndoom!

Snowflake: *appears* Ninetales!

Spooky: *appears* Liepard!

Scorchimp: *appears* Infernape!

Charizard X: *ROAR!*

(Y/n) and Team RWBY go to the edge of the rooftop, (Y/n) then spots some kids also headed for Prism Tower.

(Y/n): Let's go.

As the group starts running towards the tower a message comes over all the news and intercom feeds.

Weiss: Guys, look!

Lysandre: To my beloved Kalos region and the entire world: I am Lysandre. Team Flare is with me to do my bidding.