The Crisis of Kalos

3rd Person POV

By the time (Y/n) had reached the top of Prism Tower, Squishy had just been captured and is now mind controlled by Team Flare.

Lysandre: You see? Zygarde has finally come around to Team Flare's way of thinking.

Ash: I don't believe you! Squishy would never think like that.

(Y/n): Yeah, anyone can see that you are merely mind controlling Zygarde to do your bidding. You are a coward for not taking care of this world the right way.

Lysandre: I worked for humanity! I did relief missions for those that needed, but it got to the point where they felt entitled to my help.

(Y/n): The best kind of heroes are those who don't ask for anything in return. The right decision is never the easiest option, but it is right.

Lysandre: Then I will do what I believe is right and force my way past you! Pyroar, Flamethrower! Gyarados, use Stone Edge!

(Y/n): Charizard X, use Earthquake!

Ash: Pikachu, Thunderbolt, and Greninja, Water Shuriken!

Alain: Charizard, Flamethrower!

The Earthquake managed to disrupte and break apart the Stone Edge, whilst the Water Shuriken managed to match Pyroar's Flamethrower, Alain's Charizard and Ash's Pikachu landed their attacks on Gyarados.

(Y/n): Now, use Flare Blitz! Quick!

Charizard X engulfs itself in flames and tackles Pyroar, knocking it out.

Ash: Ha! One down!

Lysandre: *growls* Pyroar, return.

(Y/n): You can't win Lysandre, we won't let you and your weak ideas ruin everyone's dreams.

Lysandre: You haven't beaten me yet. Gyarados, use Hyper Beam!

Elsewhere, Blake and Yang, along with Clemont, Clembot and their Poke'mon have finally reached the place where the control device Team Flare is using to control the two Zygarde. Clembot has taken a few minutes to try and find the correct lock code for the next door.

Clembot: I have found the right code.

The door opens and two of the Team Flare Grunts look as the door opens.

Team Flare Grunt: Who's there?

Clemont: I am the Lumiose Gym Leader, Clemont!

Clembot: And I am the substitute Gym Leader, Clembot!

Yang: And you're going down hard. Scorchimp, Thunder Punch!

Blake: Spooky, use Night Slash!

Both Poke'mon execute their moves swiftly and perfectly knocking out the two Grunts.

Blake: Clemont, you and Clembot sneak off and shut down the device, we'll stand guard.

Clemont: All right. Be careful you two.

Yang: Pfft. Compared to real monsters? Easy peasy.

Clemont and Clembot are quick to go as a new voislce is heard approaching from the other side of the machine.

Xerosic: What's all the ruckus? *see's Blake and Yang* Well, well. I see we have some uninvited guests.

Yang: *slams fist into palm* And we're pulling the plug on your video game.

Blake: All this destruction, and for what? Just because you don't want to deal with the world's problems anymore?

Xerosic: Precisely, humanity has lost all sense of sharing, respect and discipline.