Rescue/The Battle Begins

3rd Person POV

Blake managed to coax Yang and Ruby away from the Vytal Tournament, and Weiss didn't need any convincing to tag along, all of them brought their Poke'mon with.

Yang: Why are we all the way out here, Blake?

Blake: Weiss?

Weiss: Blake asked me to access the school security cameras to see if they picked up (Y/n) on campus. I did, but he left campus and is beyond the scope of the cameras.

Blake: I have a worrying feeling (Y/n) stumbled into something, he also left without any of his Poke'mon.

Ruby: That is worrying. Weiss, where did you lose (Y/n) on the cameras?

Weiss leads everyone to the spot in question, Ruby looks around before asking Blake....

Ruby: Blake, do you have anything of (Y/n)'s?

Blake blushes before handing over a self woven friendship braclet around her wrist and hands it over to Ruby.

Yang: *playful teasing* Aw, Blake, that's so cute!

Blake: *blushes in embarrassment* Shut up.

Weiss: *sincere* I think it's really sweet.

Ruby chuckles to herself before turning to Fenris and presents the bracelet to her.

Ruby: Okay, Fenris. Sniff.... *Fenris sniffs bracelet* Now seek!

Fenris sniffs the air for literally less than a second, then starts running down a street at a brisk pace.

Weiss: *surprised* Impressive.

Yang: Way to go, sis!

Ruby: Come on!

The team race after Fenris down the street.

Meanwhile.....

(Y/n) POV

I groan as I start to wake up, I open my eyes and find that my ears are ringing and my vision is blurry.

????: *muffled* Sir, he's waking up.

????: Good.

I suddenly feel a hit on my face and my vision and hearing come back quickly as I lift my head and look around.

(Y/n): *groans*

White Fang Grunt: Wakey, wakey time, human scum.

(Y/n): *my senses focus completely* Wha-Wher-Where am I?

Adam: Somewhere where you won't hurt anyone during the revolution.

(Y/n): Revolution? Is-Is that what you call the genocide of thousands of innocent people?

Adam: Innocent is a strong word to throw around the human race. Perhaps you're not convinced of the horrors humans are capable of.

Adam grabs my hair and forces me to look at him, he then removes his mask to reveal his face has been branded with the letters S.D.C., which I assume meant the Schnee Dust Company.

Adam: This is only but a sliver of how barbaric you humans can be.

(Y/n): And... this act of genocide you're about to do? How does that make you less barbaric than them?

Adam: Rah! *punches me in the head* I tried peaceful approaches! I tried equality! The humans only found new ways to oppress us and hate us! *deep inhale and calms down* This isn't about coexistance anymore, this is about Faunus supremacy.

(Y/n): And for that you need other humans to accomplish this? *chuckles* You really need to sort out your priorities

Adam: They are but mere tools, to be discarded when they outlive their usefulness.