Forming A More Perfect Union

3rd Person POV

All our heroes, trainers, gym leaders and their Poke'mon, all charge for the Giant Rock.

Diantha: Everybody head towards the Water Shuriken! That's where Chespie is! We've got to save Chespie first!

As the group gets closer, the Giant Rock sends vines to try and stop them.

Ash: Pikachu! Iron Tail!

Ash's Pikachu leaps forward and cuts through some of the vines.

Alain: Use Flamethrower!

Alain's Charizard flies foward and blasts a Flamethrower at some more vines. Now the two followed by (Y/n) are now running up the vines towards the Giant Rock. More vines thrust towards the group.

Alain/Malva/Blaziken Mask: Use Flamethrower!

Malva's Mega Houndoom, Alain's Charizard, and Blaziken Mask's Mega Blaziken all use the same move to obliterate the charging vines. As more vines show up, they were suddenly attacked by Olympia's Meowstic's Future Sight Move.

Valerie: Moonblast!

Valerie's Spritzee helps Olympia clear the path for our heroes.

(Y/n): Thanks you two!

Valerie is suddenly attacked and wrapped by a vine, (Y/n) turns back worried.

(Y/n): Valerie?!

Valerie: I'll be okay!

Olympia: I'll help here, just save that Chespin!

(Y/n) rejoins Adh and Alain as they continue their charge towards the Giant Rock. (Y/n)'s Charizard X swoops in and uses Flamethrower to keep clearing the vines, Ash's Pikachu and Greninja, and Alain's Charizard help clear vines as well. Greninja is suddenly knocked down but rolls to recover and get onto it's feet. Greninja is about to be attacked by more vines, when Korrina's Mega Lucario jumps to it's defense with it's Bone Rush move.

Ash: Korrina!

Korrina: You and the others go on ahead! We'll take care of this!

Ash: Thanks a lot!

Ash, Alain and (Y/n) run ahead until Mega Lucario is overtaken by the vines and knocked back into Korrina.

Ash: Korrina!

Korrina: *recovers* You guys need to turn around and run!

Ash does just that and rejoins the other two. As they trio keep running, more vines charge for the trainers-*sigh* I'm gonna be saying that a lot this episode, anyways- suddenly, Ramos, astride his Gogoat, jumps in front.

Ramos: Gogoat use Grass Knot!

Gogoat uses the move to grab and weave the vines into a path for Ash, Alain and (Y/n). As the trio run up the path, Ramos and Gogoat are grabbed by more vines.

(Y/n): Ramos!

Ramos: Keep going!

(Y/n) silently curses to himself before keeping up with Ash and Alain. As the three keep running they, and their Poke'mon, are blindsided by even more vines and struggle to get free.

Viola: Solarbeam!

Viola appears hanging from the feet of her Vivillon as it uses Solarbeam to free our heroes. (Y/n) and the other two keep running until more vines rush towards them, until-

Grant: Use Rock Tomb!

Grant's Tyrunt uses said move to create a huge barrier of rock, it does mean the trio will have to climb, but that doesn't stop them.