Mountain Glenn

(Y/n) POV

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those backpacks won't be necessary, children, as you've volunteered on, what is essentially, a reconnasiance mission. I've packed all the essentials myself and plotted the air course, and, it's Dr. Oobleck. I did not earn the PhD for fun thank you very much.

(Y/n): Uhh.

Oobleck: Right then, according to my schedule we're already three minutes behind, schedule. *dashes off*

Ruby: *trying to sound positive* Okay, we're saving the world with Dr. Oobleck, *embarrassed* okay yeah, when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

Nora: Save the world?! *we all turn around* You're going on world saving missions without us?! I'm hurt, sad, maybe a little hungry. That last one's not your fault though, Ren.

Ren: *crosses his arms* Hmph.

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where you headed?

Ruby: Oh, just outside the kingdom.

Nora: Hey, so are we.

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ruby: We, uh-

Oobleck: *in distance* 4 minutes, ladies!

(Y/n): Okay, I get there's more of you than me, but come on.

Ruby: Well, wish us luck.

Our two teams separate and Team RWBY head for the bullhead and I decide to follow behind it riding Charizard. Apparently, we are headed to Mountain Glenn, an failed attempt at expansion for Vale. This could be the place where the White Fang are setting up operations, let's hope so. Charizard and I land next to the girls and the Dr. on the ground, we scan the area and no immediate danger is present.

Oobleck: Children, you still may be students, but your first official assignment as Hunters has begun, from the point forward you must do exactly as I say. Do you understand?

We all nod in agreement.

Oobleck: Ruby! I thought I told you to leave your bags back at school, and you too (Y/n).

(Y/n): Well mine has stuff I need to care for my Poke'mon while in the field, so I ignored you.

Ruby: Plus, you hadn't told us to listen to you yet, so I didn't.

Oobleck: Well, you're not wrong. Very well, Ruby leave your bag here, we shall pick it up upon our return.

Ruby: But I, uhhh-

Oobleck: Young lady, what could you possibly have in that bag that-

We are all surprised when something pokes it's head out of Ruby's backpack, something furry and looks a little like a Yamper.

Ruby: *hushed* Get back in the bag.

(Y/n): Uh, what is that?

Yang: It's Zwei, our family pet.

Oobleck: We're here, to explore a abandoned city, full of death and hostility and you brought, a dog.

Ruby: I, uh-

Oobleck: Genius!

(Y/n): What?!

Oobleck: *grabs Zwei while knocking Ruby over* Canines are historically known for their excellent nose and heightened sense of sound! Making them excellent companions for hunts such as ours!

Ruby: I just thought Zwei would be a good mentor for Fenris. Come on out, Fenris.

Fenris: *appears from Poke'ball* Houndour!