Epilouge

3rd Person POV

After helping rebuild Lumiose City and getting the Lumiose City Gym back online for the past several weeks, Ash had gone back home to the Kanto region, while Serena went to the Hoenn region to pursue Poke'mon contests.

(Y/n) explained to Professor Sycamore his adventures and meeting Team RWBY, he also explained how Charizard X forced himself to evolve without the use of a Mega Stone and acts like a natural evolution as Charizard X has not reverted back to it's previous form since the fight with Cinder 3 months earlier.

Professor Sycamore was also impressed with how strong Team RWBY's Poke'mon were, despite how young they still are. Guess fighting super strong souless monsters kinda helps with that, huh?

Timeskip 5 Years Later

The next five years were really good for all of Team RWBY, but like most journeys, their paths towards their new dreams made them split up. Ruby and Fenris were offered work as a Poke'mon Ranger and have done so to great effect. Weiss has started her own company by making investments into companies from various fields of Poke'mon study. Weiss does not take security lightly, and she puts heavy restrictions on how to use the power of Poke'mon responsibly. Yang and Scorchimp have gone to train with other Fighting type Poke'mon Masters, they hope to enter a Fighting Type tournament soon. Blake has taken up the journey of a Poke'mon Trainer, with (Y/n) supervising her of course, but she and Spooky are striving to become another of the great Poke'mon trainers already out there. (Y/n), while traveling with Blake and Spooky as their training master, has kept a watchful eye on the world and has showed up to calm any crisis situation, whether it's disruptions between people and Poke'mon, rooting out poaching and smuggling rings, and dismantling groups that seek to use Poke'mon for their own evil ambitions.

Every now and again, the group loves to meet up and just celebrate. Today is no exception...

(Y/n): *excited* Come on, Blake! We're gonna be late!

Blake: Calm down, (Y/n). They're our friends, they're not gonna care if we're late.

(Y/n): I know, but I wanna-

Weiss: Hello, (Y/n).

(Y/n) looks at the oak tree on the hill and sees Weiss and Snowflake sitting elegantly on a blanket, and Weiss has a smug look on her face.

(Y/n): *bummed* Awww! I wanted to get here first.

Weiss: *sarcastic* Well, sorry to be a disappointment for you.

(Y/n): No! No!-

Weiss and Blake start laughing, (Y/n) blushes heavily as he realizes the joke. Spooky and Snowflake happily greet each other. A rumble of a motorcycle engine is heard getting closer, the trio of trainers look and see Yang riding towards their location. Yang stops her motorcycle a short distance away from the group and Scorchimp leaps down from the trees and lands next to Yang. Yang removes her helmet and dismounts her bike, she shakes her head a little and shooshes her hair then looks at Blake, Weiss and (Y/n) with a smile.

Yang: Hey, gang!

Blake: Hello. Ya-Whoa!

Yang grabs all three friends and pulls them into a tight hug.

Weiss: *strained* Yang!

Blake: *strained* Air, please!

Yang: In a minute.

(Y/n): *strained* Seriously, oxygen! Room going dark.

Scorchimp gives the same treatment to Snowflake, Spooky and Charizard X, before both he and Yang let go of their friends.