Out on the Town

(Y/n) POV

     It's been a couple of weeks since I joined Beacon Academy and honestly, it ain't bad. I do have the minor annoyance of keeping Team CRDL in check but otherwise, me and my Poke'mon are transitioning well to being huntsman. I finished building the greenhouse, so now my dorm won't be as crowded, I've also made a belt that goes around my waist and two more that go across my chest so I can carry multiple poke'balls at the ready instead of rummaging through my backpack for the right Poke'mon. Today though, I got a text from Blake asking me to meet her at her dorm ready for anything. After classes, I approach the team RWBY Dorm and knock on the door.

Blake: *opens the door* (Y/n), thanks for coming.

(Y/n): *walks in* Came over as soon as I could. What's going on?

Blake: *shuts door* We're trying to figure out what Roman and the White Fang are up to.

(Y/n): Finally, I've been wanting to make some bad days for them. *slams fists together*

Yang: I'm liking your friend more and more.

Ruby: Right. Everyone remember their jobs?

Weiss: You and I will go to the CCT tower and check Schnee company records for any indescrepensies, since I am the heiress to the company getting that information shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to discuss plans and recruit new members. With luck, I should be able to slip in and gain intel on their next steps and maybe a base of operations.

Yang: I have a friend on the shady side of town who's supposed to know everything that happens in the city. Getting information out of him shouldn't be a problem.

(Y/n): So, am I going with Blake or Yang?

Blake: Well, since you're not a Faunus, you should probably go with Yang for your own safety.

Yang: It won't be hard to get info from my friend. It'll be quick and boring.

(Y/n): Okay, but I don't like the idea of Blake being alone out there in potential enemy territory. *thinks* Hmm, Oh! *pulls out Poke'ball* Gengar, let's go.

Gengar: *appears* Gengar!

Blake: What are you thinking?

(Y/n): Gengar is part Ghost type, so she can hide in walls or shadows without being seen. Plus, it's fast and powerful. Here's Gengar's Poke'ball and the moves she knows.

Blake: Wow, thanks Gengar.

Gengar: *affectionate* Gengar.

(Y/n): Next question. Why is there a monkey man hanging outside the window like a peeping tom?

     The girls all look and see who I'm talking about and Blake becomes annoyed.

Blake: Sun?! What are you doing here?

Sun: Well, I overheard you guys were going after the White Fang. I wanna help.

Blake: After ditching me the day after my Faunus identity was revealed?! No way!

(Y/n): Wow, some friend.

Sun: You've only known this, (Y/n), for a few weeks-

Blake: And he's been a better friend than you ever could. Now get lost! *shuts the window* Sorry guys.

(Y/n): And I thought most Faunus had at least enough backbone to stick up for one another.

Blake: It was his choice, I didn't force him to leave or stay. That doesn't matter now, let's get going.