Dance, Dance Infiltration

(Y/n) POV

      Finally, the Vytal Dance is here and I am making sure my suit is perfect.

Sylveon: *affectionate* Sylveon.

(Y/n): Yeah, I don't think it's too much. Alright, let's go have fun.

Sylveon walks with me towards the dorms building door, I make sure my tie is fixed and grab a rose from a bush nearby. I start walking towards the ballroom until I hear some familiar voices.

Blake: Look Sun, for the last time I'm not dating you, or dancing with you. So just drop it and leave me alone.

I approach and see Blake and Sun arguing again, I decide to wait and see how Blake wants to handle this.

Sun: Come on, you can't go through life alone like this, plus I'm way more fun than anybody else.

Blake: You're about as fun as a Grimm's butt crack. Now if you don't mind, I've got a date with someone else planned. *starts walking away*

Sun: *grabs Blake's arm* You're not going anywhere.

Blake: Let go of me!

Sun doesn't release his grip, Blake ends up trying to kick him but her high heels are making it difficult.

(Y/n): Sylveon, use your feelers, please?

Sylveon uses her ribbon like feelers to wrap Sun and lift off the ground and pry him off Blake.

(Y/n): Hey, are you alright? *offers hand up*

Blake: I am now. *accepts helping hand*

I get Blake to her feet and check her arm.

(Y/n): Just a little bruising. Let's get going.

Blake: Sure, but what about him?

(Y/n): Hmm, Sun if you try anything against Blake, and I mean anything, well you're gonna look pretty funny walking around with your head on fire. You see where I'm going with this?

Sun: *frustrated* Fine. I'm done.

(Y/n): Just know that Blake has an army at her back, keep that in mind.

Sylveon dropped Sun head first on the ground, and we led Blake to the ballroom.

(Y/n): Sorry about that.

Blake: I just hope he gets the message this time.

(Y/n): Oh, I almost forgot.

     I present the flower to Blake.

Blake: Aw, you romantic~.

(Y/n): Yeah, well, I feel like I owe you for being my friend in this sea of unknown things.

Blake: *takes my hand in hers* You don't have to thank me for anything. To be honest, I've felt much happier with you around.

(Y/n): *places rose in hair right behind her bow* Perfect.