No Brakes Pt. 2 & Breach

(Y/n) POV

Team RWBY, Oobleck, Zwei and myself have managed to catch up and board the train, we get past the guards and on top of the caboose.

Oobleck: Okay students we have to get to the front and gain control of the train.

Weiss: Uh, Professor?

Oobleck: Dr.

Weiss: What's that?

We all look inside the car and see something a bit worrying.

Oobleck: That, my dear, *kneels down* appears to be a bomb.

We all reel back at the volatile device.

Ruby: *points* We've got baddies!

Oobleck: Well I didn't expect them to make this, *bomb activates* easy. *stands* Time to go! *to Blake* Blake, detach the caboose, it'll kill us all!

Blake: On it!

We all hop across when Blake tells us.

Blake: It decoupled itself?!

Oobleck: What?

Yang: I guess he really doesn't want us on this train!

The detached train car then explodes, collapsing some of the tunnel.

Oobleck: That's not good.

(Y/n): Uh, neither is this Doc!

Blake: Another bomb!

Oobleck then checks three more cars with the same result.

Oobleck: They all have bombs!

The car we're all on detaches and we jump to the next one, we are then distracted by the approaching White Fang Soldiers.

White Fang Soldier: Get the humans!

(Y/n): Let's make this quick.

Ruby: Fenris, use Ember!

Fenris: *aggressive* Houndour!

The Ember attack distracts the soldiers because they don't want to be burned.

Weiss: Snowflake, use Powder Snow on the train roof!

Yang: Scorchimp, use Flame Wheel!

Snowflake's Powder Snow made the roof of the car into a skating rink, bad for the White Fang, good for Scorchimp, whose Flame Wheel was able to move faster and hit the White Fang harder.

Blake: Spooky!

Ruby: Fenris!

Blake/Ruby: Use Bite!

Both Spooky and Fenris charge forward and latch onto a couple of soldiers.

(Y/n): Weavile! *grabs Poke'ball* Use Shadow Claw!

Weavile: *appears* Weavile! *aggressive* Wea! *uses move* Vile!

Weavile skated across the ice covered train and took out the final White Fang soldiers.

(Y/n): Great work. That'll make things a bit easier.

Oobleck: He's leading Grimm to the city!

(Y/n): What's that?!

Oobleck: It's the cars! They detach and explode creating openings for the Grimm. *another car detaches* We have to hurry!

Yang: What can we do?!

Ruby: Hmm, (Y/n), I hate this idea, but do you have any poke'mon that can slow down this train till we can get to the controls?

(Y/n): Yeah, I got a few. Just get to those controls, I'm not sure how long they can take the punishment.