It's Brawl in the Family

(Y/n) POV

Ruby: Fenris! Use, Fire Spin!

Yang: Scorchimp! Flame Charge!

(Y/n): Copperajah. Knock them back with Power Whip.

Team RWBY wanted to do some training with their Poke'mon while they still had free time. So here we are, Copperajah, the Copperderm Poke'mon, employs Power Whip and swings it's massive trunk knocking back Fenris and Scorchimp. All three took damage but Copperajah took a bit less than the two small fire types.

Blake: Spooky! Nasty Plot!

Weiss: Snowflake! Use Hail!

Snowflake causes a hailstorm in the greenhouse as Spooky powers up it's special attack stat, while Copperajah heals a little thanks to the leftovers item.

(Y/n): Copperajah, use Iron Head!

Copperajah trumpets as it charges forwards through the hail and swings it's head at the team of small poke'mon.

Ruby/Blake: Dodge!

Spooky and Fenris swiftly dodge out of the path of the charging leviathan.

Yang: Scorchimp! Fire Punch!

Scorchimp readies it's fiery attack and waits...

Weiss: Aurora Veil!

Snowflake casts Aurora Veil which reduces incoming damage for her and her allies. Copperajah continues charging for Scorchimp and...

Yang: Now!

Scorchimp ducks under Copperajah's head and uppercuts it in the chin doing some decent damage and stopping Copperajah's attack.

(Y/n): Not bad. What else you got?

Weiss: Snowflake! Blizzard!

Snowflake's attack hit Copperajah but didn't seem to affect it much, or so I thought.

Copperajah: *confused grunt* ?

(Y/n): Huh?

I look down and see Copperajah's feet frozen to the ground.

Ruby/Yang: Flamethower!

Blake: Shadow Ball!

Weiss: Powder Snow!

All four moves hit Copperajah dead on, and create a big cloud of smoke and dust.

Ruby: Yes!

Yang: Nice work, girls.

Weiss: Yes, wonderfully executed.

Blake: How do you like that, Poke'mon Master?

(Y/n): *confidant* Not bad, not bad at all. But, you're all forgetting something.

The smoke clears and Copperajah is still conscious and standing tall like nothing happened.

Ruby: What?!

Yang: Come on, we poured everything we had into that!

(Y/n): Copperajah. Use Rock Slide.

Copperajah uses the move and the resulting, well, Rock Slide, traps all the poke'mon under big heavy boulders.

Weiss: Snowflake!

(Y/n): Alright. I think we'll call this one.

Copperajah helps move the boulders and free the girl's Poke'mon.

(Y/n): You guys are getting good. The bond between you and your Poke'mon is hugely apparant.

Ruby: Yeah. *saddened sigh*