Doubles Round

3rd Person POV

(Y/n) walks out onto the field and towards the arena, he was still a little worried for Charizard but him and Weiss' quick medical intervention, he knew Charizard was going to be alright. (Y/n) walks to the middle of the arena where he see his two opponents for this match.

Flynn: Hey, names Flynn.

(Y/n): (Y/n).

He notices Flynn's partner not really paying attention, the guy then grows a devilish smirk.

(Y/n): Something catch your eye in the stands?

Ryan: Yeah, just that smoking hot number you like hanging out with.

(Y/n)'s eyes widen as he turns his head and see Blake in the stands.

(Y/n): So what's your point?

Ryan: Come on, man. I know you're not that stupid.

Flynn: Boss, leave this one alone.

Ryan: Back off Flynn. If I win this match, raven-hair beauty and I are going on a very intimate date.

(Y/n): *low growl*

Ryan: So, what do you want if you win?

(Y/n): A real Huntsman should never tolerate that kind of disrespect.

Ryan: Come on, it's just one date.

(Y/n): It's not that, it's about integrity. So get ready to get schooled.

Port: *voice over* Alright, let's see what kind field our fighters will be dueling on today.

The element randomizer screen starts flipping through the elements fast for a few seconds, then they start slowing down until three land on one element, and the other three land on another.

Oobleck: And we are doing battle on mountain and water, and it appears a thunder storm is raging on the mountain today.

(Y/n): *thoughts* Guess it's good I didn't use Charizard for this round. So, water, rock and rain with potential for lightning.... I know who I'm going with.

Ryan: Alright, bring out your monster, so I can take that hottie of yours off your hands.

Ryan draws a weapon that looks like a trident like Neptune's, but this one seems to power up once it touches the water. Flynn activated two wrist blades then powered them up with electricity. Either way, these guys are bruisers.

(Y/n): *grabs Poke'ball* Mewtwo! I choose you!

(Y/n) throws the Poke'Ball into the air, it opens up and reveals a humanoid looking poke'mon with some feline features. Blake is intrigued and pulls out her Poke'Dex.

 Blake is intrigued and pulls out her Poke'Dex

Poke'Dex: Mewtwo. The Genetic Poke'mon. A psychic type. Created by horrific experiments by splicing genes from the legendary Mew. Mewtwo was designed for battle.