Peter's Safehouse and Safe-Family

Word Counter: 991

(Peter is 26)

"We have nowhere to go. We're going to have to go live in a motel for now."

The compound had been overrun earlier that day. All the possessions they had left were what was on the emergency jet. A duffel bag each with a change of clothes, a disposable phone and some hygiene products.

Peter ran off to a corner before taking out a phone and dialling a number, at least 40 digits long. They had a brief discussion before he hung up and come back to the group.
"I have a place we can stay at."

"Kid, not all of us will fit in your 2 bedroom apartment." Tony says sighing, rubbing his face.

"We aren't going there. Just trust me there'll be plenty of space for all of us. Plus I need you to meet some people. This place is completely off-grid. Not even Fury knows about it." Peter replies before going to the cockpit, putting in some co-ordinates and putting on a headset.
"Karen, confirmation Anthony Alpha 0.5" Tony's eyebrows raised at this.
"Benjamin Beta 3, Dahlia Delta 5, Ophelia Omega 5, Graham Gamma 10. Ready for landing."

When people looked out of the window they were set to crash into a mountain, but they phased right through it to reveal a large plot of land with a large yet cozy cabinhouse, surrounded by smaller cabins in the middle, trees surrounding it. Peter landed the jet and opened the doors. He walked out and the rest followed going to pick up their bags.
"No need to bring your bags if you don't feel like it, we have rooms already set up for you fully stocked and weaponised to your needs." Peter says, turning but walking backwards with his arms open, to bask in the glory of his home. They walk out of the jet and look around before continuing to the cabin. When there, they are met with a fingerprint lock.

"It's good to have you back Peter." A voice appears out of no-where.

"Thanks JOCASTA, it's good to be back. Guys your already in the mainframe so feel free to just put your thumb, index and pinky fingers on the pad and walk on through. (That combo makes the spidey symbol by the way, try it out.) They all walked through to be met by 2 adults in pajamas, one holding a baby. Peter runs up to the lady and kisses her before kissing the baby on the forehead, then doing his secret handshake with the man next to her.

"Guys, I'm sure you all remember Ned and MJ." Peter asks and there are nods.
"Good, well I have 4 and 1/2 people I want you to meet before going to your cabins." Peter proceeds to cover the baby's ear before continuing "ARE YOU GUYS NOT EXCITED TO SEE ME ANYMORE?"
A boy's voice replies "WE'LL BE DOWN IN A SECOND STOP GIVING YOURSELF MORE WRINKLES OLD MAN!"
Peter says the next part normally, "We have visitors but ok then."
A rumble of footsteps come down the stairs, revealing 2 identical twin girls, and an older boy holding a sleepy toddler. "VISITORSSS"

"Oh so you want to meet some strangers but won't come down to give me a hug anymore huh?" Peter asks while crouching down and opening his arms for all 4 of them to come rushing in at once, tipping the man over. "Ok kiddos, ok I need to introduce you all to our guests so stop smothering me already."
They all back up immediately and Peter takes the youngest of them from the older boy, the twins clinging on to his legs as the boy stands to the side with his hand behind his back.

"Put the knife away Graham." Peter say, raising his eyebrows at his son making him hand over the knife. Peter just chucks it at the ceiling making it stick to the top.

"Guys, the angel I'm holding at the moment is Benjamin Banner Bucky Barnes Jones-Parker, long I know. The slightly taller twin is Ophelia Okoye Parker-Jones and the other is Dahlia Danvers Parker-Jones. They both enjoy science, nearly as much as I do. My other son to my left is Graham Gamora Groot Jones-Parker. He is like a mini-Nat. They all know you, I've told many stories. The baby MJ is holding is Anthony Jones-Parker. No middle names. Kiddos, this is the family from the pictures and stories. They'll be back for dinner so you can talk then. I'm going to take them to where they'll be staying. I'll be back soon." He hands off Ben to Ned and then carefully takes the girls off of his legs, giving them each a kiss before turning back to the team. "If you'd like to follow me guys."

Peter leads them out the back enterance where there is a small circle of cabins, with a campfire in the middle. "I know you have a lot of questions but you should get settled in first. If you look around here, there will be metal signs with your names on. You are paired so I hope that's alright, in each cabin there is 2 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a living space. Your rooms will also have signs to symbolise whos is whos as they are all suited for your living and fighting needs. If you come back to the house at 6:30, I'm making macaroni so you are more than welcome to join. We can answer any questions you have over dinner. Clint, your family are joining us for dinner and will be staying here as well for their safety, so you guys have your own cabin and it's all safe for children. Does that sound ok?"

Everyone agrees, thanks him and walks off to find their cabin. They go back for dinner later, where they meet everyone in more detail. Once the compound is fixed, they make it a summer thing to visit, loving the kids that they never knew existed until now.