Cheating on who?

Word Counter: 679

On Monday, Peter walked into the common room with a girl. They were laughing and Peter had his arm slinked over her shoulders, she was leaning into his touch as they giggled together. She had long, black hair and bright green eyes. Everyone brushed it off as young love and left them be. They left and Peter walked her home a few hours later. He sat at the dinner table with his family and just deflected questions about the young woman they had just seen.

On Tuesday, Peter walked into the tower with another girl, same action as the previous day, but she looked sad. Her blonde bangs covering her eyes slightly. They walked straight to his room, not acknowledging the others looking at them.  Another few hours later, they walked out and stopped at the elevator. Peter kissed her forehead and cupped her face in his hands while speaking softly "if you ever want someone to talk to, my phone's always on. I'll happily talk to you or come visit you whenever you need, and that video we made was great, you were awesome."
A few pairs of eyebrows raised at this, and others looked disgusted at what they thought their Peter had been doing. The girl just chuckled. "Thanks Pete, I'll speak to you when I get home."
"Speak soon sweet-cheeks." She walked into the elevator and they waved as the doors closed. He walked back to his room, ignoring any questions thrown his way.

It was now a Wednesday, and yet another girl appeared with Peter. This time, she had shoulder-length hair that sprawled over her backpack, and they walked into his room. The family decided to check the security cameras, but they were disabled for 'privacy reasons'. When the pair walked out, the rest of them got a snippet of the conversation.
"Peter, my boyfriend wouldn't approve of this." Was this girl cheating on her boyfriend with their cinnamon roll?
"Then dump him, there's always a seat next to me, Ned and MJ"
"But he's scary Peter, what do I do?"
"Stay with me, I'll protect you. You deserve better." He raised her hand and kissed it as she walked backwards and the elevator doors shut, but the possibility had been left hanging.

It was Thursday and all 3 girls come round, but Peter wasn't touchy-feely with any of them today. Tony gathered them on the couch before they could disappear and the rest of the family joined them.
Tony got straight to the point. "Which one of you is dating Peter and how are you that oblivious to him cheating on you with the other 2?"
The teens burst out laughing at that statement, leaving the adults throughly confused. Peter snapped out of it first. "I'm not dating any of them." Tony raised his eyebrows and squinted his eyes.
"Yes you are, first you were giggling with some girl, then you made a sex tape with another, then you said that the 3rd girl should dump her boyfriend and be with you. So which one is it?"
Peter couldn't help himself cackling at this statement. " The first girl is Emily, and we were doing a speech about feminism for her blog with Spidey-Boy involved. The second girl is Alicia, and she's scared about being pregnant and we made a video so she could tell her parents about it, because her family won't accept her. The third girl is Irmgard, and she's afraid of her abusive boyfriend. I said I'd protect her, not hook up with her." Peter explained with stressed words, to emphasise his point. At the end, the avengers were baffled, but Nat and Pepper just looked proud of the teen for making a change.

On Friday, Peter walked in with a boy, who had scars running all down his face and neck. They stopped right Infront of everyone, who was eating pizza, and kissed passionately for about a minute before pulling away.
"This is my boyfriend, Wade Wilson. I'm about as straight as a protractor."