A Field Trip Gone Rogue

Word Counter: 2270

Ned, MJ and the rest of the Decathlon team were taking a tour of Stark Towers, Peter being a tour guide after the designated one bailed on them, courtesy of an explosion.

They were walking through one of the floor when shouting come from one of the room, Captain America's voice being very prominent in the conversation, so Peter took a deep breath before addressing the class. "So this is where I have to turn on my professionalism. Please stay out here."

Peter knocked 5 times on the door before opening it, the conversation coming to an end. Everyone saw Tony Stark turn to Colonel James Rhodes and say "Is that Petey or am I hallucinating?"

James let out a chuckle "Yes, that's Petey standing at the door."

Tony let out a happy squeal, like an excited child and half walked, half skipped over to the entrance and engulfed Peter in a big hug, slightly sucking the life out of the teenager.

"Hi Papa" Peter's voice was soft, a certain tone and nickname he only used when Mr. Stark was slightly more sensitive, and the class just stood there shell shocked. "So what's happening in here Tones?"

"The rogues have come back Pete. They're scary." Tony's voice was muffled in the teen's shirt, being slightly shorter than the 16 year old, but still very clear to the silent groups of people. Peter turned back to the tour group first. "Wait here until another tour guide comes to collect you. I have more pressing matters."

He shut the door using his foot and assessed the situation more thoroughly.

On the left was Rhodes, Vision, T'Challa and Shuri, and one seat where Tony was previously sitting.
On the right, was Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Sam Wilson, Scott Lang (with his daughter Cassie),Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton.

Peter gently guided Tony back to his seat, and eventually was able to get out of the hug, after constant whining from the older man. The teen's jaw set as he addressed the rogues.
"I'm skipping over the pleasantries, why are you here?"

Natasha spoke up, keeping her cool demeanour "Director Fury has said that we have to live here for a year. House arrest in the tower."

Peter took deep breaths to refrain his temper snapping, before exhaling loudly through his nose "And why was Tony on the verge of a panic attack?"

"Steve raised his arms quickly and Tony flinched quite badly, before going back to his seat and keeping quiet." Clint responded this time, and Sam spoke up right after "I'm sorry but who exactly are you kid?"

Peter took another deep breath "that's none of your concern, sir. I can, however, assure you I'm permitted to be here right now." The teen started playing with silver bracelets on his wrists, seemingly deep in thought before his head snapped up. "FRIDAY, has my tour group been moved from outside the door yet?"

"Yes Sir, Midtown Decathlon Team are no longer on this floor, instead being on-"

"Thank you FRIDAY." Peter cut the AI off, and he visibly relaxed before tensing up again, and Rhodes knew what was going to happen.

"Peter, don't do this, not infront of Tony, you know how sensitive he is after anxiety attacks."
"Then I suggest you remove him from this room." Peter's voice was noticeably stiffer and the team watched his hands clench and unclench, almost in humour. What could a teenager do to a group of heroes?

"Petey, I'm bored." Tony drawled out, trying puppy eyes, but he looked slightly possessed, however Peter still caved.

"Go upstairs with SourPatch, grab some blankets and I'll be up soon with snacks. We can watch a movie."