Here In Spirit

Word Counter: 592

*Stronger By Kelly Clarkson*
(Morgan and Peter are twins and bio Tony and Pep's, both 15)
(No-one died except Nat and Tony- he died being overrun by aliens not snapping)

Morgan and Peter were on opposite ends of the battlefield when they heard an ear-splitting scream. Their dad, but they couldn't do anything, they were too busy fighting for their own lives. Morgan started breaking down but Peter noticed her sniffles over the comms.
"Morgan stay strong hun."

No reply, so Peter started to sing. *Start song now*

"You know the bed feels warmer, sleeping here alone. You know I dream in colour, and do the things I want."

Morgan joined in, a light blue aura spilling off of her "You think you got the best of me, think you've had the last laugh. Bet you think that everything good is gone."

"Think you left me broken down, think that I'd come running back, baby you don't know me cause you're dead wrong." The same aura spiralling around the boy.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller! Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone." They sang in sync, and a small burst come off of both teens, killing the enemy within a few reet radius. The energy dripping off of them as they walked towards their father's corpse, ignoring the battle.

Their eyes filled with tears as they continues to sing. " What doesn't kill you makes you, stronger, stronger. Just me, myself and I. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

The light blue waves rippled off of them and they hugged eachother, killing all of the lower-level enemies, but leaving the bigger ones to deal with. They looked around to see their team, their family, getting overpowered, so Pete sang louder.

"You didn't think that I'd come back, I'd come back swinging. You try to break me but you see, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Stand a little taller, doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

Morgan took over " What doesn't kill you makes a fighter. Footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over, cause you're gone."

Their singing drowning out the battle around them as they advanced. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger. Just me, myself and I. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stand a little taller. Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

Light blue spread through the battlefield killing every enemy except Thanos, who was standing their shocked as the unmasked teenagers walked toward him, Tears streaming down their faces. Their voices raw with emotion as they sang louder.

"In the end.... What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Stand a little taller! Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone. What doesn't kill you makes a fighter, footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone."

Silver surrounded the pair, and everyone made their way over to watch this go down. "Stronger, stronger! Just me, myself and I.."

As they synced perfectly, spirits wafted around them, showing their Aunt Nat and Tony on either side of them, yet slightly transparent, singing as well. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger. Just me, myself, and I. "

The spirits faded away slowly and it was just the pair singing again, a powerful dark blue mist growing now pulsing off of them.

"Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone."

The Titan flopped dead infront of them after being hit by the energy.

"When I'm alone..."