Peter Romanoff: Experience (Part 3)

**Just a skit I wanted to write. If you want to use it for Avenger's reactions or something, go ahead, but tag me.**

Someone standing infront of their mirror adjusted their gold watch.

They slipped on a grey waistcoat and adjused their black tie.

You could see the hidden knife before the cuffs of his shirt were pulled back down.

The back of the man's head was shown walking out the door, shutting it behind him.

"HELLO MIDTOWN" was heard above the man walking down the corridors. They got a look of this man as he turned the corner, being no other than Peter Romanoff.

He walked into the hall, being the prom that was held a few months previous.

He walked in and his eyes scanned the room.

His eyes stopped on someone, a man, who looked too old to be there, but too young to be a teacher.

The man looked back at Peter, who looked away immediately.

He turned around with a smirk on his face.

Peter went out, back into the hallways.

The man, who was captioned 'Kyle' excused himself, and followed Peter.

Peter was walking down the hall, removing his tie, smirk still sat on his face.

He threw it a few feet to the front before turning into the hallway on the right, exactly as the man entered from behind.

The man bent down to pick it up, and looked straight, before walking off, leaving Peter behind him.

Kyle looked confused at first.

Then he fell sideways, leaving Peter standing over him with a metal baseball bat.

He bent down and noticed something beeping red before grinning wildly.

Peter removed his waistcoat and shirt to reveal a red button-up shirt underneath, leaving the other layers on the floor, and ripping off his flared trousers to reveal skinny jeans underneath.

He ran and took a hard turn right, making his shoes skid slightly.

Yellow sparks erupted from behind him as gun shots were let off, 3 men revealed, all wearing black. Peter was laughing as he ran away from them.

One of the men was face-to-face with Peter, who started dancing infront of the man to the music in the background.

The man let out a round of bullets were let off before Peter pulled a small taser out of his back pocket and used it, tossing it to the ground after the man was convulsing, and walking off again, stepping over the body.

The second man was weilding a machete, and Peter flicked his tongue over his top teeth before swishing his arms down, 2 blades falling from his sleeves, as he started walking towards the man.

He easily got the machete off the man before dropping it, retracting his blades and punching the man, who went flying into the lockers.

Peter looked at his hand, that had blood from the man's face, before smirking.

The third man was walking straight when he was pulled to the left.

Peter was standing their, pinning the man against the lockers and asking a question, which the man responded with.

Peter must've been happy with this answer because he grinned and then head-butted the man, who fell unconscious and was left on the floor.

Peter slipped on a pair of sunglasses and walked down the streets before pulling the shades down slightly and looking at a man to the right of him. He smirked victoriously, pushed him sunglasses up and continued down the street.

He tucked his button up into his jeans and upped his walk to a pace, seeing the man behind him do the same.

It turned into a jog, and then a run. Peter was bustling through crowds of New Yorkers on this Friday night, people watching him as if he were crazy.

He climbed a fire escape staricase and started hopping from building to building.

He slipped in a window, the man following running right past him.

The man gave up and went to turn back when he saw Peter, and went to punch the teenager, but Peter was quicker and right-hooked the man, falling cold.

Police lights were saw in the background.

Peter walked out of the abandoned building, flashing his badge once before ducking under the police tape and taking off his sunglasses, leaving them hanging on his shirt as he walked away.