Peter Parker, Sorcerer Supreme

Word Counter: 546 (This one's quite short so sorry)

Peter Benjamin Parker:
Sex- Male
Age- Immortal
Occupation- High-Schooler
Hobbies- Spiderman, Sorcerer Supreme

Peter Parker, the one to train Stephen Strange; Master of the Mystic Arts, portrayed as a 15 year old kid. Peter was quite good at keeping his identity intact, until his protegee turned up...

Stephen walked out of the elevator to be meeted with the Avengers sitting on the sofa, turned to look at him, including a Peter Parker. Strange couldn't miss the curly hair fallen on top of his head, the doe eyes looking right at him. The-

"STRANGE." Clint claps in-front of his face to direct his attention. "Yes, please pay attention as stop staring at Spider-Kid."

Stephen ignored everyone's staring and went over to the boy, sitting cross-legged on the floor infront of him. Peter smiled and shifted his blanket off of the seat next to him. "There is a sofa for a reason Stephen, it would be wise to use it." Peter shut his book and sat it down on the coffee table next to him. He looked up to see the Avengers staring at the pair, with confused expressions.

Tony sighs before speaking up "How have I just watched the most stubborn person I've met get tamed by a 15 year old, and then said 15  year old calls him by his first name, and he doesn't go on a frenzy? Please someone out of you two enlighten me."

Peter just chuckles before patting the spot next to him, still un-occupied. Stephen stands up and sits next to him, but quite rigidly. Peter shakes his head fondly before muttering "So much for my secret identity." These words make Strange feel guilty and put his head down, and Peter notices this. "Stephen, what's wrong?"

Strange turns to look at him "I have a feeling I just messed up your little persona, I'm terribly sorry Mr. Parker." Peter's face turns to disgust before he replies "I forgot about your formalities, anyways. No harm, no foul. It's better to tell them anyways." Stephen's expression doesn't change. "You know Stephen, guilt really isn't a good friend to have living rent-free in your head or on your face." His voice was soft, his eyebrows furrowed, there is a moment of silence before Tony butts in again.

"As much as I love the reunion, I need an explanation for the reunion."

"Tony, meet Peter Benjamin Parker, my mentor and the Sorcerer Supreme, he is the only person in the world to have control of all the relics, including the Cloak Of Levitation laying on my back. He has control of all of them because he made them, with spells and incantations." Stephen summarises it but that answer isn't good for the genius who can't wrap his head around the concept of it.

"So you're telling me you play dress up with your cloak and become Princess Sparklefingers for the day?"

Peter sighs before standing up. (He is The Ancient One is this, speaking to everyone)

The spell rebounds towards Peter and fades away, with Peter gone, leaving a bunch of starstuck avengers

"And there is something Mr. Parker has taught you today, your first lesson of the 'program'"