Peter Will Do Anything For His Family

Word Counter: 2477 

"Papa?" Peter peered round the door, to see the God curled up in a ball, whimpering in his sleep, a sentence being repeated under his breath. Peter walked in slowly and sat on the edge of the bed, whispering softly to his distressed uncle, who visibly calmed down. A few minutes later, he sat up slowly. "Peter, are you ok? Why are you in here?"

"I'm ok, but you weren't. Who are Fenrir and Hela? You were muttering through your nightmare."
Loki tensed up at this and shifted uncomfortably "They were my children, but Odin imprisoned them after we disagreed, and I never saw them again, that was 400 years ago. They were beautiful you know."

Peter drew Loki in for a hug and they sat there while Loki talked on "Hela was the Goddess of Death. She had long hair like mine, and her eyes were light blue, with just a sparkle of green in the middle. She had such good fighting skills, yet was very humble. And fenrir, he was able to turn into a wolf, he had long, light brown fur and dark blue eyes but staying in that form for too long caused him pain, so Odin imprisoned him like that" Peter growled under his breath at that part. Unneccesary pain for nothing. "When he was in human form, he had hair just like yours, and his eyes were that same blue colour. He loved maths, nad learning languages. You remind me of him in so many ways."

They pulled apart and Peter smiled "Let's go get them then."

"What do you mean? The bifrost is closed to me, Hemidall can't answer my calls." Loki sighed, looking down

"No, but Heimdall owes me a favour, so let's go" Peter pulled Loki up, who was now visibly confused. They walked out to the front entrance and Peter called out "Heimdall, open the bifrost. I'm calling in my favour." Less than 5 seconds later, they were encased in a rainbow and pulled up to the magical planet, to be met with Hemidall looking unimpressed.

"Peter, when I gave you a favour, I didn't think it would be bringing Loki back, I thought that you would bring your family or something. He isn't welcomed here at the moment." Hemidall didn't even acknowledge Loki, which made Peter slightly annoyed.

"I'm not bringing him back for a hearty reunion Heimdall." Peter pulled out a pair an reinforced handcuffs and clamped them around Loki's hands, attaching to a neck brace from simple chain. "I just simply needed a way to get him here so I could take him to the dungeons."

Heimdall grinned at this "Always on the top of your game. Couldn't you see that trick coming, Loki?" He teased. Peter walked off, dragging Loki behind with a chain. Peter didn't stop walking as his magic encased him, leaving him in purple and silver battle wear, with the magenta cape of Vanaheim flowing freely on his shoulders.

"The dungeons, huh? Was that all a ruse to get me here? Gods dammit I opened up to you and you betrayed me." Loki snapped, trying to yank free from the handcuffs, but to no avail.

"Stop talking Loki." He tugged on the chain, making Loki stumble forwards a bit but keep walking anyways. They walked straight past all of the guards, who nodded to Peter as a sign of respect, walking straight down to the dungeons. Once there, Peter threw Loki in a cell, that had a mysterious girl in the shadows and put the force field back up. He walked off and the girl came out of the shadows, revealing Hela in all her child glory, but Loki didn't notice her.

"Damnit I open up to someone and he betrays me. Damn you Peter, once I get out of here, I'm going to rip you to pieces you stupid spider!" Shouting at the top of his voice, even though he knew no-one could hear him, Loki screamed and kicked over a chair next to him.