3 times Peter was angry and the 1 time he was pissed.

Word Counter: 2158

Peter stormed into the training room and passed T'Challa and Vision, who were finishing up in the middle of the room, walking right to the punching bag. He stood there and expertly  wrapped his hands, ignoring the 2 pairs of eyes trained on him. He walked over to the punching bag, fingers wiggling and writhing in anger. He took the first punch.

Flash had been a bitch lately.
*punch*
It was Uncle Ben's anniversary tomorrow
*kick*
Spider-Man was being  chased by SHIELD
*punch*
And the police
*punch*
Tony wouldn't be back for another week
*punch*
The rogues were coming back so the tower was crowded with new teammates.

The 2 avengers watched in awe as the bag split and swung with every assault
One precise tornado-kick (that even would've impressed Natasha) later, and the bag swung off of the hook. The boy picked it up and just threw it into a random door that no-one knew what it was for. After sweeping up the remainder of that poor punching bag's inside, Peter left, avoiding contact with the both of them.

That was one strong intern.

A few hours later, the team (minus Tony) were sitting in the living room when Vision brought up what they saw earlier. They asked FRIDAY to pull up surveillance footage from Peter's room and were shocked with what they saw.

Peter was throwing knives at an archery target, and hitting them spot on the bullseye. He picked up the last knife and went to throw it, but hesitated, turning around to the camera. He gave a sickly sweet smile with a wave and threw the knife at the camera.

FRIDAY chimed up, telling them that "the camera was disabled, and Peter wishes to be left  alone. He seems to be in a bad mood. He has asked me to tell you last time he was in a mood and someone walked into his room without his permission, Tony left with a black eye and a tooth missing. He also wishes you all a nice day."

They sat there in silence, trying to comprehend what was just said.

The next day, the team wafted into the kitchen to be met with Peter flipping pancakes behind him, perfectly stacking up onto the plate in the middle. They watched for a minute before Rhodey coughed to let him know of their presence, Peter simply sent a wave before flipping the last pancake onto the plate and walking out.

When the small boy turned around, his eyes were red and puffy, and his shirt read 'Don't talk to me or approach me today, you will get sucker punched.'

The team, after hearing of what the boy could do, took the shirt's advice.

*play song at the top now*

The team walked through the corridor,
preparing for a movie night, when they heard a  thumping noise. They walked towards the noise and opened the door slightly and saw Peter, whacking the life out of a set of drums. Every time he would hit the snare or push the pedal to hit the base drum, a fresh set of tears fell down his face. He did a quick rif before he started singing.

Tommy used to work on the docks
Union's been on strike
He's down on his luck
It's tough, so tough

His voice sounds broken, yet firm

Gina works the diner all day
Working for her man
She brings home her pay
For love, for love

His sniffles are hardly noticable to the team standing behind him

She says we gotta hold on to what we've got
It doesn't make a difference if we make it or not
We got eachother, and that's a lot for love
We'll give it a shot!