'Til the end of the line Peter.

Word Counter: 620

(This civil war is happening 10 years in the future, so Peter would be 25, etc.)

"Alright I've run out of patience, Underoos!"
Peter swung in, flipping over Cap, stealing his shield and webbing his hands up. He looked around at everyone, while fiddling with the dog tags around his neck, he never took them off, Spidey or not.
His mum standing there, auburn hair tied up in a loose braid.
His dad standing on the opposite side, metal arm gleaming in the sunlight.
Peter let out a snicker making everyone turn to him, while he just unhooked the shield from his arm and threw it off to the side.
"Kid, what are you doing?" Tony asks, making Peter snicker more, but Natasha could notice that chuckle anywhere.
"If you are who I think you are, you have 10 seconds to run before I drag you over here myself." Her voice was warm, yet commanding, which was something that confused everyone around her.
"Not now, this is highly emba-rass-ing infront of this small gathering. You have a reputation." Peter said, quite calmly composed, while he was panicking on the inside.
"I don't care about my reputation. Leave. Now."
"No. What if you get hurt? Why do think I agreed to this in the first place?" Peter reasoned, sounding slightly annoyed. The crowd turned to Natasha like it was a table tennis match, waiting for a response, but she just spluttered. "I- you- no- ughh. You know what?"
"What?"
"James, tell him he can't do this!" Natasha yelled gesturing wildly to the new team member.
"Why? Not like I care?" Bucky quipped, crossing his arms with a loud sigh
"I'm hurt, I know it's been a few years but you'd think you'd recognise my voice. Here, let's see if this helps." He hooked the chains over his neck and begin to read off of one of the pieces of metal. "Sergeant James Buchanan Barnes, 107th batallion. Quote: Don't get lost in your pain, thinking that one day, your pain will become your cure."
He picked up the other piece of metal "Major General Peter Steven Romanoff-Barnes, 107th batallion. Quote: If a man hasn't discovered something he would die for, he isn't fit to live."
Bucky's face flashed in realization "Pete, you were in the army?"
Peter jumped down, landing infront of his father, making the rest of the team tense up in defence. "Yes papa, promoted and everything."
"Major General now huh?" Bucky teased
"Yeah, which means you and Captain Spangles answer to me now." Peter sassed back, holding out his arms, gesturing to himself
"Sure kiddo, you still active?"
"Nope, after a 2 year trip to Iraq I was paralysed from the waist down, but after the spider bite, I got my movement back."
"Yeah about that, James tell him he can't go around getting hurt every night." Natasha butted in, walking to the pair.
"Peter I swear to God if you're going around in spandex at the crack of dawn getting shot and stabbed daily after getting relieved of your work, I'm grounding you until you're as old as me." Bucky said in a very patronising tone.
"I was going to go back to the army after Christmas, Spidey's just a side job, to look out for the little guy. I've officially got HYDRA, SHIELD, Army and Avengers training now, so I souldn't be caught in that situation again." Peter defended himself, before handing the 70-year old chain out in his hand, but Bucky closed his fist and pushed it back towards his son, instead taking the newer yet still traditional tags out of the other palm and slipping them on his neck.
"Til the end of the line Mama, Papa."
"Til the end of the line Baby Spider"
"Til the end of the line Pete."