𝐱. the way that you love me

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 since they've arrived in Terlingua. Other than the fact that they've realized that the displaying of the heads were personal, specifically to the sheriff, nothing's been solid. A few more heads had turned up, they've found a safe house for immigrants and rescued a mother and son, but other than the profile, nothing.

It was the evening, and Finley was getting a bit restless as she sighed against her bed's headboard. She's been sharing a room with Emily and JJ, one with two queen sized beds. She would share a bed with Emily most of the time, and once, JJ had opted to share the bed with them. The three ladies were getting along very well, with the two seasoned FBI agents constantly teasing the younger girl over her 'infatuation' over Spencer.

"There's nothing going on," Finley denied, shaking her head at the two women who rolled their eyes at her. "I swear, there isn't! Doc's sweet, absolutely adorable," this earned her two pairs of raised brows, "but I'm not looking for a relationship."

"First off, the fact that you call him 'doc' is honestly so cute," JJ noted, sharing an amused look with Emily. "Second, you guys would be cute together, okay?"