𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. won't let them stray too far away

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, and Gwen found herself stirred awake by featherlight kisses on her shoulder.

Confused, she slowly turned and found herself in a queen-sized bed, under a white comforter. Looking around, she was in an unfamiliar house, but from its size, she can tell it's a pretty big house. Turning even more, she realized that it was Spencer that was kissing her.

"Good morning," he greeted, smiling lazily at her. His hair was longer than she remembered, and the light facial hair was a little unfamiliar to her. The glow from the sun that was seeping through their curtains made him look ethereal. "How was your sleep?"

Though still confused, Gwen couldn't help herself from replying. "It was great. Good morning to you too."

Spencer leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her nose, and as he moved, Gwen realized that he was shirtless. "I love you. Just wanted to let you know that as early as possible."

Gwen chuckled. "You don't need to remind me."

"Yeah, I do," Spencer smiled. He looked at her so lovingly that Gwen could've sworn she was melting under his gaze. Before she can retort, the sound of footfalls tore their eyes away from each other. The door burst open and in came two hyperactive toddlers, a male and a female. "Hey, you two," he greeted, beckoning them into the bed.