𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. frozen, slowly thawing, got me right

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

TW: torture, violence; read at your own risk ━━

ㅤ"𝐒𝐇𝐄...𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓, didn't she?" Spencer asked rhetorically, his voice shaking as he stared up at the black screen. His hands were trembling, the ends of his fingertips tingling as he imagined what Gwen might be going through right at this moment. "She felt herself get...beheaded," he nearly collapsed at the thought if not for Bucky holding him up. "If...If I find that son of a bitch, I'll kill him."

"I'll make sure you do," Bucky assured him as the metal-armed man grasped his arm with his flesh hand.

Penelope had walked away and over to the corner of the room where a trash can sat and leaned over, heaving a little, before throwing up. She took a few breaths and said, "I can't...I can't watch her anymore...please."

"Penelope..." Derek walked over and placed a comforting hand on her back while looking at everyone. They were all still stoically silent, but most of them have resorted to looking down at their feet. It didn't take a profiler to see that they were all in shock. He looked back down at the tech analyst. "Babygirl, just think of this as a regular case--"