𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. i'd love to see me from your point of view

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃?" Grant Anderson nervously asked as soon as he stepped out of Finley's BMW and stared up at Rossi's mansion, fiddling with his fingers.

"Of course not," Finley rolled her eyes at him fondly, smiling at him. "You may not be out there on the field with us, but you're definitely a part of the team. It would be a crime not to have you here."

It was the next day, and like Rossi had said, the entire team was invited over for dinner. Because of her role as the chef for tonight, Finley was asked to arrive at an earlier time to be able to prepare. But she made the last-minute decision to invite Grant, who had declined almost immediately. But she was able to persuade him, of course.

"Come on, kuya, Rossi's waiting," she pointed at the house with her thumb. "Let's go."

The two walked side by side, each carrying a bag of groceries that carried their ingredients for tonight's dinner. To ease them into Filipino cuisine, Finley made sure to prepare the popular ones; chicken adobo, sinigang na baboy, and lumpia. She also brought rice, because what's a Filipino meal without rice? She even brought her rice cooker.