𝐱𝐢𝐢. and all of my ugly too

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚗'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒. With his eidetic memory, it wasn't that difficult to know just about everything. He can tell you facts about the most random object and still won't run out of things to say. That's why he's known as a genius, with a certified IQ of 187. But there are some things that he doesn't know about.

And that includes: What to do when you wake up in the arms of a woman you're falling in love with.

He wanted nothing more than to be given a manual on how to handle this situation, because right now, he didn't know what to do.

He had woken up rather confused. At first, it was because of the unfamiliar surroundings. They were on a case in Middle-of-Nowhere, Alaska, and was forced to share rooms with each other as there were only four rooms available. Of course, he wouldn't admit it to anyone, but he was pretty elated to be sharing a room with Finley.

And that's when he realized that she was still cuddled up to him, arms wrapped around his torso, and legs tangled with his.

After his talk with her about his feelings and hearing her spiel about not wanting a relationship, he formulated plan that had a high possibility of changing her mind. He was going to start the first part of the plan that night. Give her a random fact about a topic that she liked—maybe one about, say, candies—and then have her talk about things she was passionate about because whenever that happens, she'd end up rambling, which he personally found adorable. Then maybe after that, they can talk about sleeping arrangements.