𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. you love my lips 'cause they say the

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚎 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃. He remembered falling asleep holding Gwen, but what he found when he opened his eyes was a pillow tucked under his chin. He wondered where she was as he sat up on her bed, rubbing away the sleep from his eyes, before finally spotting the clothes she left for him. He chuckled a little as he read her note, grabbing the clothes and stepping into the bathroom.

After he did his business and changed, he walked back out to her room, eyes landing on the clock that read 08:34. He nodded to himself before stepping out of her room, pulling the sleeves down his hands as he realized that there was a possibility someone might see him trying to sneak out.

And he was right.

Just as he closed Gwen's door, he turned and made eye contact with Hotch, whose eyebrows were already raised.

Hotch tilted his head, his wet hair flopping a little. He had obviously just got out of the shower. Spencer could see that he also wore a similar outfit—he could only assume Gwen or Viktor gave the team clothes to sleep in as none of them carried a go-bag—but instead of the SHIELD insignia that was on his, Hotch's had the words 'STARK' printed on the front.