𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. i wanna love me

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢! ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑?" Was the first thing Gwen said as soon as she opened her eyes. She had to close them again abruptly due to the bright lights, before slowly opening them again. She made eye contact with Alina, who was leaning over her. "Where's...where's Spencer?"

"Lover boy's on his way," Alina snorted in amusement. "I just need to check your vitals, make sure you're all good to go before I leave you with him." She shook her head while laughing. "Well, your eye opening response is good, you're adjusting to the light and you can see me, so," she wrote that down on her notepad. "You're talking comprehensively too--"

"How long is this gonna take?"

Alina rolled her eyes fondly. "Definitely responsive. How does your body feel? Any numbness, tingling?"

Gwen groaned. "My fingertips are tingling."

"Understandable," Alina grimaced, thinking back on what happened to her best friend. "So, what do you remember?"

"Uh, I...I-I remember letting...what's his name, again?...Ilya...I remember letting him take me," she groaned again, trying to push herself up. Alina immediately protested and pushed her back down. She decided not to bother and just relax. "He, uh, he knew me. But I didn't think he knew me that well. He knew about the lullaby but...he knew what I could do, Lina. He...he killed Severus." Almost immediately, her heart monitor started to beat rapidly as she started to hyperventilate. "He killed Severus. I saw...I saw him cut his head off!"