𝐱𝐯𝐢. 'cause nobody ever loved me like you do

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚘𝚑, 𝚒'𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚞𝚙, 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ"𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐀," Finley greeted almost teasingly as soon as said woman entered the jet. "You know, I thought I'd be the last one on the jet. I packed everything I could possibly need and still ended up being the first. Can you imagine that?"

Penelope giggled, sitting across from her. "I certainly can't, because rarely do I actually join the team out into the field."

Finley chuckled. "Speaking of, I didn't know you were coming."

"Yeah, Hotch told me that I had to be on site," the redhead shrugged. "I'll be the eyes and ears throughout the whole operation. Also, can I just say how excited I am to see you in action? Finley Barrett, finally being the model she actually is. I can just imagine the look on Spencer's face once he sees you wearing a swimsuit."

"Penelope..." Finley slightly warned. "We've talked about this. Me and Spencer? Not gonna happen any time soon."

"So that means there's still a possibility, got it." Finley could only gape at her. But before she could retort, the rest of the team came filing in, and JJ was quick to hand Finley a file.