𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. for all of my pretty and all of my ugly too

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛... ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘.

The guests slowly began to leave the venue by the eight o'clock mark, and all of them had gone by ten. Tony being Tony, he made sure the Avengers and the BAU team can still have some after party fun, and that starts with a childish game of Never Have I Ever back at the conference room. They didn't even bother getting out of their gala attire.

But before they can get to that, the kids had to be put to bed first. Wanda and Vision had already left. JJ, Will, and Hotch excused themselves for a bit so they can carry their kids to bed, as both Henry and Jack were passed out. But all three adults promised that they'll be back—though Hotch had to be convinced. While they were taking care of the kids, some more guests arrived, close friends and family who weren't able to attend the actual gala. It started with Viktor, who couldn't be bothered to get a suit altered to fit his stature.

"Viktor, my man!" Derek greeted as soon as the giant Bulgarian arrived. He stood up, pulling the man into a hug.

"You seem very enthusiastic, my friend," Viktor teased, patting the dark-skinned man on the back before finding himself a seat. He was just wearing his everyday t-shirt and denim jeans. Once he settled, he found himself gaping. "You guys...?" He gaped as he watched Gwen sit down on Spencer's lap once she got back from the bathroom.