𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. but now i'm out here fallin', fallin'

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

TW: torture, death; read at your own risk ━━

ㅤ𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐔 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐃 at the sight of the Avengers Compound as Viktor flew over it. The Bulgarian was talking to the man at the control tower as he looked for a place to land.

JJ glanced at Henry and Jack, smiling a little as they excitedly talked about meeting the Avengers. Her smile faded, however, when she reminded herself of the reason why they were here in the first place. They weren't here for fun, they weren't here for a fieldtrip tour, they were here to find Gwen. She felt determination course through her as the quinjet descended down to the grass.

Viktor quickly unstrapped himself and opened up the latch, standing up to walk past everyone and greet Steve Rogers who was stood right outside.

They all watched as the two overly muscular men conversed as they unstrapped themselves and began to grab all their stuff. JJ had to hold back Henry from running straight towards Captain America, and Hotch had to do the same with Jack.

Being the communications liaison, JJ went out first, carrying Henry in her arms as Will followed her, carrying their duffels. She reached a hand out to Steve. "I'm Jennifer Jareau, I'm the communications liaison and--"