𝐱𝐱𝐢. learnin' to be grateful for myself

╭ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╮

𝑷 𝑶 𝑽
❝ 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕, 𝚒 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 ❞

╰ ⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸⊸ ╯

ㅤ𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 the feeling of being in command. Regardless of where he is, his entire being—from his stature, his attitude, to his voice—made him the man in charge. Even in the presence of people with higher positions than him, he usually had the upper hand.

But for the first time in probably a decade, it was him who was getting schooled.

The way Gwen commanded the room was different to how he assumed she would. Instead of physically moving in a way that made people subconsciously assume her to be the boss, she was relaxed. Her posture wasn't stiff, she just continued to move as normal. He didn't understand why he felt himself want to listen to her, until he realized that she oozed power.

Once she shed her façade, she let go of her metaphorical constraints and didn't hold herself back. She wasn't Finn anymore, she was Gwen. And while Finley Barrett was confident, smart, empathetic, Guinevere Chase was powerful, commanding...dangerous.

"Here's the thing," Gwen began, crossing her arms. All of them paid close attention to her. "Kuznetsov is a powerful man. Despite him living in the shadows and assuming a nomadic role, he's got connections virtually everywhere and can contact them through any means necessary despite being off the grid."