nine

"tattoo?!" the newbie exclaimed, "are you freaking serious, jung sungchan?"

its been weeks since shotaro joined the family and he has adjusted just fine with them. the japanese has adapted well because of a specific member and they have been glued to each other's side doing pranks on the lawyer, practicing basic self-defense, and occasionally working with affairs papers. 

he has trained already with guns with loads of support and supervision from the dreamies and the affairs officer. renjun has slowly gotten used to having the male around after seeing that the story he told them was legit but not fully comfortable yet. 

"yeah," the taller smiled like having a tattoo was an everyday thing for him. the japanese wasn't fond of tattoos but by the looks of it, he's going to have one. "its like, you know, officially committing to the brotherhood."

"brotherhood where they fall for one another," the older male muttered, hoping the other didn't hear him. he was heard, but sungchan agreed at the statement. "i know right? at some point, i'm thinking the word brotherhood is a joke to us like its non-existent in our dictionary."

"where is the tattoo supposed to be?" shotaro didn't really have a choice, so might as well know the story behind this tattoo. 

a specific dragon placed at the back of the right shoulder. that is the tattoo that signified that the person is a part of lee taeyong's neo culture technology. the dragon was derived from taeyong's name which translated into 'great dragon'. he had drawn the dragon to be tattooed on every member himself and was always present at that moment to show his acceptance and support for the member. it was placed on that specific location of the body because the mafia's motto is: "neos got your back, always. until the end" and also conveyed that they could lean on each other's shoulder. 

"are you playing around with me? april fools' has already passed! what are we going to do at the weaponry room?" shotaro playfully punched the taller who pouted, rubbing the spot the other hit. 

"i'm not joking!" he defended himself, pulling down his shirt to show his tattoo which astonished the smaller, "see! i have a tattoo myself! and taeyong is waiting for us with yuta, so let's go!" he pulled on the older's hand to make him continue walking to which he did but with a confused face, "why with yuta? is he gonna tattoo using a revolver or something?" 

"exactly why we're going to the weaponry room! because he's doing the tattoo minus the revolver. its called a tattoo gun," the younger smiled and gave a push to the older to enter the room. 

upon opening the door, they indeed spotted the two waiting, even playing around. "he's here!" yuta cheered, excitingly waving the tattoo gun that scared shotaro a bit. he wasn't sure the excitement was fit for the situation. while taeyong suddenly stood tall, going back to boss mode for the coming 'ceremony'.