Note from the Scribe

• Dedicated to you because you're special to me

Hey everyone!

Its been quite some time since when I started writing this and a lot seems to have happened. Even though this idea was always in my mind, I only got to start writing, actually writing and not just thinking up scenes in my head, when the Young Writer's Prize was announced on Wattpad. I had around a month before the deadline and I put my heart and soul into writing this.

Sadly (or happily if you look at the positive side), I just made till the Top 20 for the Young Writer's Prize which itself was great since there were wonderful books beside TFLODM there. After knowing that I wasn't in the Top 5 I basically shut this book and all thoughts about it for some time (not much because I really LOVED it, is a writer allowed to say that?). True, I had to write a sequel but College got pretty busy at that time and no immediate continuation seemed to exist.

Then, came the Wattys2014. I don't know what prompted me to nominate this book since I never thought it would a chance but I did and then it won the Beginner's Luck award which in turn made me meet new readers and all their enthusiasm reminded me why I loved this book. 

So, here it is. I am trying to edit (really important since there are like a thousand mistakes) and re-read this book as of now in between long College assignments and never-ending readings. When that's done, I promise I will start writing the sequel. Believe me, I have a amazing ideas for it and I hope every one of you will be satisfied by it. The next question, then, is when will it be out? To that, all I have to say is, I don't know but if this year's summer holdidays go as planned that's when I'll be writing it so if luck holds out maybe Fall/Winter 2015?

That's why I would suggest you all add this book to your library/follow me/like my page on facebook (see external link) as those are the ways in which I would be able to reach out with the big news when it does come. I hope you all will stand through with me on this one.

Thanks for all the reads, the votes and the lovely comments. I love you all so much.

Zaara

P.S. Until then feel free to rummage around my works to see if you would like to read any of them. I would love it if you do!