important

Hey, everyone!

How are you all? Its been forever since I wrote something in TFLODM (it feels awesome to!) so before anything else, I would just like to say a huge-

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING! This story and the response it gets from you guys keeps surprising me. Thanks for all the lovely votes and comments. I LOVE YOU ALL. Feel free to pm me or ask me whatever at my ask.fm. I would love to hear from you guys.

As some of you (who see my message board) may know, today's the last day to vote for The Fairytale Life of Doris McQueen and The Grimm Life of Adam Topaz at FairytaleCommunity 's Retellings Awards (FCRAs). Voting for the People's Choice category closes tonight so please, please, if you enjoyed this book/this series go vote? I'm putting the link in the comments for those who don't know.

How to vote: go to the link, vote as a comment in the comment section, not as an inline. Mention the name of the story (stories) and the author name with an @ AND give a reason why you're voting. In fact, they have the guidelines in the chapter where you've to vote so that should be okay.

Thank you if you do :')

Now that that's done. What's up with me?

Well, I am nearly done with the new TGLOAT chapter. I don't know why but I keep being a slow/perfectionist about it. College makes it so tough to write a full-blooded fantasy series. Ugh the struggle but I love this series to bits and I intend to see it through.

BUT GOOD NEWS!

I am probably going to start posting this new fantasy/adventure book next week. Just another project that I love and I think you all would so stay tuned for that. Be on the lookout, bug me, or I could post an announcement here for it.

What else?

Umm, you say? Would you want anything special for this series? Character facts, media, etc.?

AND HOLY SHIT I nearly forgot, have you all seen the new TFLODM trailer? Its awesome and you can find it in the first chapter of this book.

Before I ramble more,

Until next time,

nox.