Land of Gold 4

Third person POV

"What's a ninja from the land of sand doing all the way in the land of Gold," Daurai asked her, just looking at him she didn't answer. "Very well , I'll capture you and get my answers that way," he declared as he pulled out his sword and covered it in lightening.

"Don't underestimate me, I'm a great puppeteer ," she yelled out and brought four puppet arms that floated in-fronting her. She controlled them with strings from the tip of her fingers .

"I'm going to cut you down," she declared as she went on the offensive trying to hit Daurai. "Water art, slash" she says from the small gourd on her back water started to rise, it covered the strings and the axe with a thin layer of water.

Guru pic below

Moko pic below

Moko pic below

Tabusahi pic below

Tabusahi pic below

As Guru moved her puppet arms streams after streams of water came flying at Darui, it would have been hard for most to dodge but it was quite easy for him

As Guru moved her puppet arms streams after streams of water came flying at Darui, it would have been hard for most to dodge but it was quite easy for him. "Hmm water jutsu!" He rubs his chin and says.

"Let me show you mine, water style: Great tide, " he says as and large wave is summoned that rushes to Guru. She could only quickly summoned a water wall to block the attack. As water collided if greater a big splash that flooded the land water and caused rain to down pour. "You should move faster on your feet!" Darui appears behind her and cuts into her with his blade . Feeling her flesh being cut out all she could was scream. "Now I don't want to hurt a pretty girl like you, why don't you for get the hidden sand, surrender and come be my wife," Darui tells her.

"Bastard," she says and sinks into the water in hopes of getting away from him but he wasn't haven't it,"hmm you only have yourself to blame, lightening stream," he says firing off a large lightening jutsu into water. The hold surface of the water was electrified and hand electricity moving across it.

Soon you saw body floating on the water, moving to her Guru checked her pulse and verified she was a live for now.

Neo POV

I was watching as Kengo held his own against the ninja from the sand. He kept on firing off fire ball after fire ball at Kengo. But once they came into contact with the weapon in his hand the jutsu would disappear. I gotta say I'm impressed, I never knew he could fight like this.

Thinking about myself I knew I was no help like this and remember how that guy caused that explosion, I knew I couldn't leave Kengo to fight him by alone. That's when I came up with the plan in my head.

"Cloud art body double," right away 3 cloud clones of me are form, for the time being 3 was my limit as that's how many I could make using this jutsu, this was one of the cloud arts that took up the most chakra. These clones were different from regular clones as they wouldn't just get destroyed when attacked in fact they would do what I tell them too until the amount of chakra I gave them ran out, the only down side was they can't use cloud release like me.

Giving the orders two of the clones go and help Kengo fight the sand ninja while the last one pick me up and moved off with me from the area.

Putting me down I could sense that Ashko and the Baron were not two far, but I couldn't keep them up in the air forever. One of the limitations on my body while use cloud release was that I couldn't use more that 2 of the 10 forms at once.

"I hope you can take care of yourself for a bit," I whisper hoping Ashko can hold her own against any potential enemy until my last clone gets to wheee she'll be. Releasing nimbus.

I then used another cloud jutsu, this was the ten form, "Cirrus," a think water layer of clouds surrounds my body. Soon I was being healed as the cloud floated into the air bring me to safety .

Tell me what you think!