First mission

Neo POV

After we left the village, we travel along a small river until night came.

Camp was set up near the river, a fire was lite and we caught some fish, "these are good," Omoi shouts after trying one of my fish. "I still got it, I bet it would kill him if he knew I'm that one that cooks at my home" I thought.

I was still pissed at him for earlier so I didn't give him more. I offer the rest to Ushiro sensei team members.

"One thing has been bothering me," Omoi says. "And what is that,"

"Its the kid in the mask, I don't know him," Omoi says. "I think his name is Kasa," I inform him.

"Not that, think about it. there are supposed to be 6 of us but he makes 7 and he appeared in a boat, he climbing the steps with us, but he's not form the academy.

"Ah and you say I know nothing, he's from the other academy Einstein," I said mocking omoi.
"How did..." , "know, I asked him, he alone past the graduation exam," , "that's insane, is it that hard at root academy to pass," Omoi says.

"I don't know but we can ask him," , " yeah let's ask," omoi says and we walk towards Kasa.

"Hey Kasa right," omoi ask, "yes I am Kasa," . "Good this is my boy Niko but you can call him Neo and I'm the one and only Omoi," Omoi says.

"Nice to meet you both, what is it you want," he looks at Omoi and ask.

"I'm just curious, how did you alone past the exam," Omoi says
He looked down and grab and cup and drank some water from the river, "its really simple, I defeated everyone else," he says.

I was shocked, he defeated so many opponents by himself, he's not simple.

I wonder was Atsui taken down by this guy, my brother maybe and idiot but he's no push over would he loose so easily.

He's different form most kids my age, he gives me a rival feeling, could this kid be the first dangerous kid that's way powerful, that I defeat.

"Let's fight and see which if us is stronger, " I tell him. "This is not the time nor place for battle of ninjas," he says in a muffled voice and dives into the waters.

"Did he just jump into the water," Omoi asks and rubs his eyes. "That guys my rival, he's strong and we have to train a lot harder if we wish to best a guy like him," I told Omoi.

Raikage POV

"You have failed me Jerimaru is there anything you have to say for yourself," I shout at him.

"Yes Raikage ever thing I did regarding the child someone always intervenes and stops the plan ," Jerimaru reply.

"Why am I just hearing about this now," , " I didn't want there to be any traces of what of my actions leading back to the office of the hokage so I withheld information," Jerimaru confessed while his head was held low.

"Do you know who was assisting the boy," , " yes it the librarian, " he said .

"Ashi," I whispered and bang my fist against the desk shattering it.

"You may leave Jerimaru," I said.

"Mabui can you call that husband of yours on the line now for me," I shout at my assistant.

"Darui, I need you to go and oversee a mission," I advised him. I gave him the details.

"I understand lord forth," he says and disappears. I can't believe Ashi would do this to me, he knows the value of that child and still wants to put him in harms way.