Ninja Academy

Life is funny , your on your way to work next thing your shot dead and in the next seconds your reborn as a baby in a Anime world . I know it's hard to believe but yes I live in the Naruto universe , I'm still waiting to wake up and realized it was all a dream well five years have passed since I've been here . In these years I've used my time wisely . with my knowledge and capabilities I have full control of what little chakra I have , most of the chakra produced my  body is sealed away in my back and yes I've tried to undo it but its greater than my abilities so I stored what chakra that can be produce in the day and I train at night practicing ninjutsu , taijutsu and kenjijutsu  . I can use lightening , earth , water and wind release mostly just lightening for the time being as that's the only one Auntie Asoni has in the home , so fives year pass like this .

                    A POV

After all I did to ensure he does not become a ninja . well it can't be helped he's my kid after all I've been updated by jerimaru about his habits and personality over all from what I get he's quit , that's from his mom she didn't talk much , I really miss her ,that's why I most keep my promise to protect our child . that's why I closed off his access to chakra , if he were to become a ninja I cant give him my protection anymore and he would be sent on dangerous missions so for the sake of protecting our child I most crush his dream . I looked over at jerimaru on told him he will me going to the ninja academy to teach ninjutsu . After jerimaru departed a old man came in .He once served the as My fathers right hand . Matsugi Asuri , head of the ministry of education in the hidden cloud  . " I need a favor from you old man " I said . he just laughed , " so the the raikage needs something from me anything to help you " he said while smiling . I hate this cunning fox , I can begin to imagine what it would cost . "alright old man the batch of students that will be sent to academy I need your help to get one of them expelled " I told him .you know as the raikage I am forbidden form maneuvering or assist any ninja below chunin , with that out of the way he finally understood why he was here , I can't act on the young ninja but he can . after telling him this he then said " may I ask what is your motive for wanting to stop this child from becoming a ninja" , so I told him " it was a promised made to his mother that I will protect him and I can't do that if he becomes a ninja " , " I see " , the old bastard said , after a minute or two I got impatient and ask " will you assist me or not old man " , " I will but this will cost you , I trust you know what I need " he said and walk out of my office , I don't care how he does it as long as he doesn't died .well now that the old devil has agreed things will be easier with him pulling the strings from the shadows he will not be able to be genin but it really irritated me that I now owe that bastard.