Land of gold 3

Kengo's pov

"I sense we are been followed," I let my team know, from the moment our ship docked someone has been tailing us. It wasn't hard to sense them when they were keeping up with a horse drawn carriage.

Kengo you come with me, Niko you and Ashoka protect the Barron , both of us leap from the carriage onto the open road. "Come out, you can't hide from gods disciple," I yell at him.

"I wasn't hiding from you, for I am I child of the true good and have no reason to cower ," a young girl appeared with a axe in her hand . "Blasphemer there is only lord Sukaigummo," I educate her.

"Little child I can see you've been Deceived there is only one God the guy that covers the sand that spreads his wind over the desert that brings life when there is none our God is great Anishiki ," she boast. I was so mad I could pop a blood vessel listening to this woman.

"Shut up you old hag," I yelled in anger, I could see a creepy smile come over her face as she ignored darui and looked at me, "I'm just 21 , I could be your older sister," she tells me. But I was too angered with her to listen, "who's sister, your old enough to marry and have kids I bet you that's why you no one wants to marry you," I was saying when see says.m, "dies" soon the axe in her hand is right in front of me, I didn't see how see moved so fast, there was no way I was going to dodge it , but before the axe could fall darui blocked it!

"Fall back, I'll handle her," he says seriously! I could only follow his orders and move back as not to interrupt there battle.

Neo POV

"Ashko, I'll send you and the Barron ahead, " I tell her as I make my plan. Using cloud release first form. A cloud floated up in the air with them moving them along. The one draw back if this jutsu was it moved super slow , it wasn't a good form of transport most to get away quickly into air.

"Boom," no sooner had I sent them up when I a big ball of fire came fly at the carriage, jumping off I tiled on the ground and started Searching for the ninja that sent the attack my way. I could feel the chakra fluctuations coming from my left. Covering my body in lightening I charge into the woods.

"Great fire bloom," I heard and huge explosion went off blowing up the enter Forrest! "Fuck I curse as most of my body was scorched and covered in burn marks," I could barely open one of my eyes. The only reason I was still alive was thanks to my cloud kekkei
Genkai, the moment before the impact of the explosion I used cloud over seventh form morph. It temporally turns all of my body into a cloud like state. But it could only protect my body so much, if not for it, I would probably be burnt to death.

"Wow you alive, I'm impressed kid, but you'll be dead soon , " a voice walks out of the flames and says. He was around my age and had a lizard on his hand.

Things we're looking bad as I try and think of away how I can survive this.

It was starting to look helpless then I then heard Kengo firing off his attack, "rain down aku," hundreds of kunai came down blacking out the sun, the guy jumped back as he tried a dodge.

"Don't fret junior disciple, your fellow senior disciple is here to save you," kengo bragged as he landed in front of me. I could only smile as this was the first time I've ever been glad to see him. "Are you ok " he asked me in a worry voice.

"I'm fine," I lied, I was probably in one of the worse shapes of my life since coming here, I only had access to 30 percent of chakra reservoir. Plus using any of the 10 cloud forms took a lot of chakra now my because I was too careless I'm seriously wounded.

"Be carefully that guy up ahead has some form of explosion ninjutsu," I told him. I'm not sure how he was able to creat that blast so fast plus he was able to come out of it unscathed. It was all weird.

"Don't worry! I'll handle him, spread Aku no Shimo," he says and the weapon in his hand transforms into  staff with a circle top and the three Kunai from before were still attached.

Been a long time hope you guys like it