Team B

Omoi pov

"How can I be this unlucky," I was stuck on a team with the two demonesses.

"Is my luck really this bad," I thought. "Karui was voilent and Asami was a cold bitch,"

"Why me of all the people in the world, why these two,"

I was deep in thought until we reach the area marked B.

"Idiot where here, Karui pinched my ear,"

"Awhooo, stop! stop! Karui,". I yelled begging her.

"Both of you stop," Asami is says to us.

Karui stops and looks around at Karui angrily at Asami. "Hmm Sam what is it," Karui ask her.

"Where being watched," she says and points her finger.

Following her finger I looked at the pole, on top of the pole was a ninja that I've never seen before.

He then jumped down and stoop down before us.

"Hello girls and boys, I'm your Sensei, Shinki Agato," he smiles and says.

"From now on your girl number 2 he points to Karui and you are girl # 1 he points to Asami," he says to us.

"What my name's Karui Natsumi," Karui says angrily.

"And I'm Omoi Uzumaki," I chipped in and says. "No one cares," Asami says quietly.

"Haha, girl number 2 your funny," he laughs and says.

"What did i say my name was,"  Karui says and attacks him with her katana.

But the guy dodged her attack her arm and throws her through the air as if she weight nothing.

I could only watch on as she feel to the ground over 300 metres away from us.

"Your boy #1," he points at me and says.

"Are you deaf old man my man is Omoi Uzumaki," I shout and point at him angrily.

"It seems your the one who's deaf boy number one, I'm your Sensei Shinki, that's the only name all of you should know, the only time any of you can have a name is when all three of you are able to defeat me," he smirks and says.

"Bring it on," I say and activate my lightning change and surrounded my blade with Lightning.

"Don't he's stronger than all of us, where not his match," Asami touches my shoulder and says.

"Know that we've gotten to know each other, I'll go ahead to laying down the rules," Shinki smiles and says.

"Hey girl number two can you hurry up and get your arse over here." He yells to Karui.

She was limping, she got a nasty fall, I'm not suprise she's injured.

I would have helped her but knowing Karui she would get angry and hurt me.

Plus I was kinda laughing on the inside at her.

"AHH damn your slow,," he curse and say. "Let's go to her," he advised and we meet Karui.

"Now I'm the leader you follow my orders first, if your ever on a mission and I'm not arround girl number one is incharge," he says.

And I wanted to ask him but he had the same defy and your dead look my father always had on his face.

After we discuss we Shinki, he decides to have us do team training so we can work better as a team.

Sensei Shinki helped Karui to go home.

After he left with her on her back I went home and my dad was waiting there to begin my training again.

"What have I gotten Into," I curse as I trained.