Land of Gold 1

Darui pov

"All of you are finally here." I say as all three of them entered threw the door.

Kengo was breathing hard and looked exhausted, while Ashko looked excited and full of spirit.

"What's the mission?" Neo ask a me. "Your eager much," can't you be a regular kid and just wait," I sigh.

"I want a real mission, something challenging, that will force be to improve," he tells me.

Looking at him, I'm impressed more and more with him. "Yeah Darui sensei, Neo is right, we need a difficult mission, something out side of the land if lightning," he says.

"Yeah outside the village, preferable with cute boys," Ashko chipped in and say.

I could only shake my head as I listen to these kids. "Well your all in luck, we will be doing a B wring mission in the land of Gold," I tell them.

"Land of Gold?" Kengo and Neo say with a confuse look on their face.

"Yes land of Gold, they are are unique nation, they don't have any ninja village and instead of a Daimyo, they are ruled by a king and the Royal class," I explain.

"Oh!" Kengo just says.

"You can come in now," I say and the door opens, then and a young man walks in.

"Nice to meet all of you! My name is Baron Brinks." He bows his head and say !

"This our client and well be protecting him," I tell them.

"Wow your handsome! Do you want to marry me?" Ashko asked him bashful.

"Sorry! I have a fiance," Baron Brinks replied. "Ah, why am I so unlucky," she then says with reject in her voice.

After that I explained to everyone that we will be guarding him. I explained that we would be protecting their his business while they mind.

According to Brinks he was the Lord of a small town in the Land of Gold, because his land is weak he's being attacked by local criminals.

Our mission is to protect him and his business basically!