The cloud Temple

Kengo's POV

I was running up the stairs that was carved in the side of the mountains.

The temple was at the summit of the mountain. It was approximately 8549 merters above sea level.

After running for 3 hours I finally reached the top, I could have reached in a hour if I wasn't carrying this cow on my back.

"Look there non-beliveer this is the temple of the lord, the largest of the four cloud temples, this temple is in honour of lord Sukaigummo, this is my birth place and this Kiyomizu Temple, the most bless place," I say as I try to educate Niki.

He had the potential to be a cloud disciple but he didn't have faith, I have to show him the greatness of lord Sukaigummo.

"Let me show you the statue of the lord and after you see his image you'll understand how little your faith his," I say to him and rush to the inner garden.

"Kengo what are you doing," someone shouted at me.

When I turned around I saw one of the temple guardians on a pillar.

"Master Xiaomi, I have a friend that wants to be blessed and receive lord Sukaigummo," I say to her.

"Okay but don't over work yourself," she told me and I nodding my head and walked off.

I walked until we reached inner temple and I put a gasping Niko down on the ground.

How the temple looks.

Neo's POV

I was breathing hard as I tried to catch my breath and with Kengo running up these stairs it was making it easy for me.

I was out of chakra, this was the most time from coming to this world, that I've been out of some much.

Not even when the seal was placed on me were my chakra depleted like this.

My body was beyond tired, Kengo kept on talking about his god and how great he was.

When he stopped running, he showed me the temple he kept on babbling about.

It was large building that look one those Shalion temples you would see in martial arts movies.

We were stopped by a lady, she looked beautiful but she wasn't my type.

I wanted to tell her to help me that, I was being kidnapped.

But my throat was to soar, I was like a new born infant. Completely useless.

While in my thoughts we arrived at an area in the temple.

There were many statues there, but the most amazing thing was the fauna.

There were green plants everywhere. It looked so amazing here.

"This is one of lord Sukaigummo 3 gardens, do you fell the chakra in the air, all of this is his blessings," Kengo held up his arms in the air and says in an eccentric way.

I swear this guy is the most nut religious persons I ever met, I say to myself.

"What do think Niko, isn't Sukaigummo a good god, he'll bless you with greatness," he says breaking me from my trance as he try's to convince me to join his temple.

If I could move, I would give him a hard hit with 1000 volt of electricity.

"What are you doing Kengo," a voice says from behind one of  the statue.

Out walks a old man with how looked like he would die at any minute.

"I'm sorry elder Tasukai," Kengo says and bows his head.

"Ha haha, there's no need to be sorry, who's your friend," he asks  Kengo.

"Ah, this is Niko, he's on my squad, he wants to join to serve lord Sukaigummo, so I brought him here to see how great our God is," Kengo lies.

"Ah that's good of you, let me take a good look at you boy" he says.

And vanished from his spot, before I knew it, he was Infront of me.

Without saying a word, he touched my forehead with his fingers.

"Interesting, hmmm, we accept you into the temple," he smiles and says.

"Do you hear that, you can join Niko," Kengo tells me cheerfully.

I was beyond angry, this derange idiot brought me here and now I'm being forced to join his cult.

"He seems a bit weak, Kengo give him some of lord Sukaigummo tears," he says.

"Sure," Kengo replies and fetches water from one of the small puddles in the area.

He holds it in his hands and approaches me, I was scared.

He stands over me and pure the water on me.

It made me feel dizzy, as my mind when out, "I wonder is this it, will I be brainwashed and turned into a temple maniac,"

But something happens next, I could feel the chakra, returning to my body.

I could move my arms and legs, using this chance, I activate blue lighting and moved fast as possible.

"Sorry but I don't want to join your temple," I shout back as I kept on running.

There won't be any chapters for awhile.