Eight but Six needed.

Osaru POV

"Time is up!," I shout across the island. "All of you make it to the docks" I said.

30 kids appeared on the dock, "I'm glad all of you are still alive, so I want to congratulate all of you but only a few of you will pass," I tell them

"This is Ashi Uzumaki, he will determine who passes the exam," I say.

"Don't any of you move," he warned, "reverse transportation jutsu," Ashi said after which there are only eight students left on the dock.

"All of you are the lucky ones to pass the first trail, now only six may pass.

"You guys choose among your self who will pass and who stays behind." I tell the kids.

They all look at me and are indecisive it seems, "I was just kidding,"

"We will do lots, pick a strip of bamboo," I order everyone.

Every comes up and picks a bamboo strip, "you see a ninja must be smart, strong and brave but their is something that a ninja needs if there able to survive,  do any of you know what that is?" I ask.

I look around and look no one could answer and I sheathed, " listen up the most important think a ninja need is luck, because with luck you can do the impossible, there are only six people graduating, this test was to see how lucky you are," I tell tell.

"If you open your bamboo and if its green you pass but if its red inside you fail," I tell them as everyone opens up there bamboo strip.

Niko POV

My hand was shaking as I open up my bamboo strips, this was a stupid test, "there's no such thing as luck," I say in my mind.

I shout my eyes as I pealed away the bamboo strips, opening one eye to take peak. "Green! yes bitch," I shout in my mind.

That means I'm lucky, cool. I scanned the area to see who the 2 unlucky individuals where.

There was this one kid he looked really creepy, looking at his facial expression and the way he clenched his hand, you could tell he failed.

Omoi was to my left, you could tell he was trying to act cool but with that big goofy grind he wasn't fooling anyone.

"Hey bro what color you got," Omoi shouted. "Can you not make that much noise? I'm green." And then we looked for Karui.

I saw Karui there with a mutual face that she always seem to have,"Did you pass," I went over and asked, Karui response with a nod.

I saw Sam standing by herself, from her posture, I could tell she was up set, "did she not pass,". Taking my time I walked over to her.

I wanted to comfort her, but no words I say could help, " she's my sister and hate to see her like this, "

Sam likes to put up a strong front but she's really a soft and caring, in a way she's like my Aunt, they always show love.

"Thank you Neo," Asami says,"your my little sis and I'll always be there for you."

"That's true, but its hysterically that I have the worst luck compare to Omoi," she says.

"Don't worry about you will definitely crush it next year" as I made my best attempt to cheer her up.

Omoi and karui stood to the side and observe us, I think they don't want to make it worst.

After Asami was taken to the island they where 6 of us standing there.

The principal was ecstatic, "you are the finest and the best that the academy has, I'm proud to call each of a ninja,"

Rui raised his hand, "Young man do you have a question," the principal said, "yes as where now genin, when will we be assign to a team." Rui says.

"Good question, wrong person kiddo, your placement is done my the Raikage and he does as he sees fit to put together a team," she States.

After hearing her words, I think I'm fuck, the Raikage hates me, he doesn't want me to become a ninja.

"What will I do," I whisper. I'm a genin now and nothing will stand in my way of becoming histories strongest ninja.