Frist trail

We where Doomed , about 7 miles to the shore , I don't think my little body could take it , its now or never I tell my self . " Get on my back now Asumi ", I shouted , Asami quick latched on to my back , " hold on tight " I whisper counting to five , I locked my eyes and jump from the vessel , using all my hard work , controlling my chakra I directed it to my feet and distribute the chakra evenly .Splash  it work I'm standing on water shit I feel like Jesus all I need now is a storm . " Niko what happen " , Asami asked. I was standing on the water while all the other kids sank and a lot of them where surprised as was I ,in reality I didn't think it would work ,with Asami on my back with the extra weight I didn't know if my body could maintain that amount of chakra , I was so happy that I didn't hear Asami question , so she asked again , " oh sorry about that " I said while holding up her bum with my hand ," I'm standing on the water using chakra to balance my body ", I informed her . " good I was scared for a bit , thank you Niko " she said ," your welcome " I replied . with 50 mins remaining I knew it was time to get moving . " hold on " I said and began to run fast as possible .

I am so tired my chakra is almost drained , there's 15 mins left but I don't know if I'll make it , with 2 miles to cover , its over I'm sinking with no chakra left I tell Asami , her face went pale ." I can't swim Niko " she mumbled . guess that's why she's so flustered , I can't swim for both of us , well I could use that but I don't know if She'll agree ," nothing done nothing tired " I think . " Asumi I have a way for us to reach the island but it might hurt you a bit " I told her . without hesitation she gave me the go ahead ," secret ninja art chakra harvest" using this jutsu I took half of her chakra and cleanse it and use it to apply to my legs , as I began to run to the island Asumi cryed out . Asumi was in pain I could tell I felt guilty although I told her of the con's , I still feel that I'm to blame ,this just force opens all your chakra points at once  and then there closed back slowly the pain can be extreme .

With the burst of chakra I reach the island in under 3 mins tops by then , some other children are there 5 of them to be specific ," seems these guys are talented " I assumed . my that time vessel that was in waters had sink completely , I only saw the old man who was the minster of education standing on the water with his back bend and his cane , he put his hand over his mouth and said time is up , in a serous tone he said you all pass , I was confused what did he mean by we all pass when theirs hundred or do kids left in the water , " all of you most be confused , I was just pulling you legs, I'm not the principal nor your teacher only they can expel you , this was just for their eyes so they can see your determination " he explain after that something I never expect to happed did ,whoosh , a giant lizard came from my he water a swallowed him .  " is he dead " I wonder .a bell began to ring in the and them a sweat voice started talking " hell everyone I want to welcome you to your new homes please free to come to me and now your Vice principal Megi will show you around oh and yes my names Wasai your principal " she stated .