Genin Vs Jonin

Neo's POV

Before I could get a word out on what we should do the girl on our team charges at Darui.

"Earth style hardening," she and her arm is surrounded by earth, a huge hand the size of her four times her original arm is form that using to swing at Dauri bit he doges easily.

"Got you," Kengo says as two Kunais are pinned to Darui's back while Ashko fist was inches away from punching him in his gut.

"Are you sure," Dauri appears behind Kengo and tries to grab his headband but in the split second Kengo defense we the circle in his palm.

But he was no match for Darui, in no time he doesn't disarms him and takes kengo's headband.

The same thing happened to Ashko, "how can there be two of you," a pinned down Ashko asked.

It must be the shadow clone Jutsu,  I though.

But Darui starts to talk brining me from my thought.

"Both your comrades are defeated, do you want to surrender or keep on going," I he asks.

"There's a third opinion, so I go with that," I tell him and smile.

"Hhm okay I accept your truce, but you have hand over your headband," he tells.

"Don't do it, you can still past his test," he tells me before Darui applies pressure into his head stumping his face more into the ground.

"Don't worry, the moments we became team members all of us passed," I reassure him.

"Okay but you have to release one of your captives now and the other after the exchange,"  I tell him.

"Fair enough," he responds and releasees Ashko and pushes her towards me.

"Now the headband," the other Dauri that was pinning down Kengo.

"Okay we'll trade both of them at they same time," I advised.

"Don't you think that your forcing your luck," he says.

Putting on a smile I look at him and say, " Don't forget your mission, I know what A sent you to do," I told him.

I could see he was visible shocked by my comment. "You don't want to fail him," I asked Dauri.

"Okay at the same time he advised," without answering me.

I through the headband to him and in the same milliseconds he releases Kengo and push him way.

I turn around as he catches my headband, I dragged him back to were Ashko was standing.

"Thank you for rescuing me, God will surely bless you," he says, I was stunned for a second by this guys humble attitude.

"Now for that man that dear to touch god disciple, I will reach him the true power of God," he shouts and points at Darui.

"Cloud release thrid form float nimbus," I say and way my hand signs, immediately a cloud is expelled from my mouth.

"What is this," Ashko ask as we float in the sky on top of my cloud.

Without answering her, I being to explain to them my intention, "We have to work together as a team, our Captain is a Jonin strong enough to battle a kage level shinobi," I advised them.

"I can work with both of you but before I do you must accept lord
Sukaigummo," He says.

"If you don't want to work with us, I will throw you off," I explain to him.

"Okay, I will, but soon you will see the glory of Sukaigummo," he says.

"I have a plan for us to get back, out headbands," I say and both of them look at me waiting for my reply.

Raikage's

"I wondered how is going," I thought. I allowed Darui to be there Captain so that he will fail.

Even his team members both of them have the worst results of anyone that graduated from the accedamy in the year.

"Darui will fail him and once he returns to the academy, I'll expell him and finally he will be safe," I tell myself.

"Dad," someone bargged into my and says.

Looking at the door I saw my daughter standing at the door foaming.

"Why can't I get a proper ninja to be teacher, the guy you hired is worthless," she yells.

I could o my sight as I look at the future generation of my clan, she was gifted but too over zealous.

I wonder if I was like her at my age, then I think about my dad, he would have loved to see his grandkids.

"Okay I'll send, a Jonin to begin teaching you," I tell her.

"Thank you dad," I heard her, scream and ran off.