Battle vs Fo and So.

Rui POV

So after we decided we could trust each other, I began to talk.
"From what she's said I don't think its a simple spray paint match, there too many variables to comprehend in what she spoke. There's only one way to ensure you don't loose, and that's not get spray and take everyone else weapons."

I could see what I said register with him, " I get it the one shore way to ensure everyone looses is by destroy or taking away there gun. Wow! That lady is a genius, "  Niko says.

"And that's why we have to work together because everyone will protect there weapons because according to her rules its the most important thing," I explain to him.

I feel comfortable taking to him, its weird I'm always nervous around other people.

"So let's talk strategy because we well me partner's. I'm good at sensory ninjutsu, I'm from the Yokoshi clan, we have a huge chakra reservoir, so I use that to move fast and alter my body.

Neo.

I never new my jerk of a roommate was so Down to earth, he told me about his jutsu and more.

Guess its time for me to spill the beans, "I can use three chakra change;water, earth, and lighting also I can use one of the three greater lightning's of the hidden cloud,"I tell him.

He was clearly surprised, "I think I have a plan, I just need you to find the other participants and I'll attack while you take there weapons," I tell him.

We used his sensory ninjutsu and found 2 ninjas, I had him hide while I went in on them, "Water style, Hydra," I shouted . six swirling pillars of water made it's way towards them, They dodge before it could make a impact but they were caught in after shock of the jutsu water swirled, but that's all it took because Rui appeared behind them and took there weapons.

We both ran in separate directions, After ensuring I wasn't being followed, we regrouped at the location we stated.

"Your finally here, took you long enough," Rui said. " You try running form two obsessed kids that think you have there scroll, "
I tell him.

"Well it looks you didn't loose them, because where been watched as we speak by too participants," Rui informs me.

"Well let's flush them out," I say.
"Water style, Hydra," I shouted and fired of my ninjutsu at the spot Rui pointed out.

Before the ninjutsu hits, 2 kids jump out. It was my other roommates Fo and So.

So waives at me and runs over, "hey guys we where wondering if we could join your team?" He ask.

Rui looks at me waiting for my response, "okay," I said . as he turn his back I use a lightening style to school him.

After been hit by my lightning the person there is charred black.
Puff! , the think I kick began to crumble away it was a earth clone.

"Retreat back I'll handle these 2," I tell Rui. He nods his head and moves back.

I've had it in for Fo and So since the moment I figured it was them that plant the scrolls in my bags.

So looked at Fo "lets do this," they say in union. Fo move to my left and So was on my right.

"Fire style twin orchids," they shouted, two big balls of fire grow in the sky. The heat there combined jutsu gave off was eminence, it couldn't be blocked.

So and Fo POV

Jerimaru sensei recommend us and we couldn't loss no matter what,  we where hiding out with Fo's jutsu.

We say that Niko was team up with Rui, using the implant Jerimaru gave us we were able to tell his location.

We were waiting on the right opportunity to attack them. But before we could get a chance we where attacked.

We barley dodging the attack, Fo  didn't know how they found us when his jutsu was suppose to hide our presence.

Our cover was blown but we had to act natural, we went over to talk to them.

I try to pursue Niko that we mean no harm, right after he made eye contact with Riu, I use the earth clone to take my place,

When my golem wasn't looking he fired of a lightening base jutsu and followed up with a kick.

"Fo we have to pull out the big stuff,"  both of us says.

Both of us flank him on his right and on his left. "Fire style twin orchids jutsu," both of of us say.

A giant flower made of fire is open up around Niko, we both know he has water and lighting change from previous exchange. So we decided to counter both with fire.

He was trap in the fire, we release the jutsu and approach where we saw him lying on the ground.

We went over to take his spray painter, before we could reach his body starts to swell like a balloon and a bright light appears blinding us for a second.

In that second he grabs So my her hand and through her on the ground and use his foot to pin her there.

I frantically ran over to help her, "I would stop if I were you," he says to me.

So holds up her face and she says, "don't stay here leave while you can we're not his match," I could see she was in pain but I understood what she meant.

Niko POV

I really underestimated these 2, the fire jutsu in trap in is hard the escape from. I'm loosing oxygen.

"How can I turn the situation around?" I ask myself.

Then it came to me, what I had to do. I used my earth chakra change to build a small hold a pour water in it then I cover over the hood with a could clone that had explosive on it.

After they release the jutsu, I detonate the bombs in my clone and using the few seconds that they where without sight, I ran up on so a slam her to the ground, I took her weapon.

I use my foot to pin her there, I could see he was frantic, he wanted to come over and save.

I warned him about not coming over,"down come over run," she says to him.

"I will pass for both of us, he says and speeds, right when he is ready to escape the hill where on a shadow jumps from the ground and gives him a kick in the belly sending him flying.

" That's was awesome," I said in my head and smiled and Rui.

His eyes open wide, drool was from mouth and his noise was running. I use my lightening pulse ninjutsu to put them to sleep.

We take there weapons and leave them knock out. We continue to defeat people with the same  strategy.